Ultimate Spidine Killer

Juggles

Little bit confused of how many sardines to bring per trip is most effective... OK done some testing and around 8-9 sardines, one spider egg is a way to go? There must be a way to utilize empty inventory... I also have bug every time, if inventory is full, when banking at castle wars, bot opens bank, but doesn't deposit it, just keeps clicking and trying to take lobsters to heal player. And after each kill bot idles like 4-5 seconds for no reason looks like, before proceeding. Since drops are inconsistent, often you get more spider eggs then usually. Just saw that bot had full inventory and left 3 sardines, but there was laying quite a few eggs on floor, might just drop sardines and pick up eggs and bank, instead he tries to use every sardine till none left

47 minutes ago, stakeinthekneee said:

Little bit confused of how many sardines to bring per trip is most effective... OK done some testing and around 8-9 sardines, one spider egg is a way to go? There must be a way to utilize empty inventory... I also have bug every time, if inventory is full, when banking at castle wars, bot opens bank, but doesn't deposit it, just keeps clicking and trying to take lobsters to heal player. And after each kill bot idles like 4-5 seconds for no reason looks like, before proceeding. Since drops are inconsistent, often you get more spider eggs then usually. Just saw that bot had full inventory and left 3 sardines, but there was laying quite a few eggs on floor, might just drop sardines and pick up eggs and bank, instead he tries to use every sardine till none left

Hi thanks for the report! 
In v1.10, I added an option to bring a specific potion to increase kill time to better utilize the empty inv slots. 
I also changed it to deposit the inventory before withdrawing food. 

Also I changed it to drop sardine if the inventory is full and there are eggs on the floor. 

I would bring like 7 eggs per trip with you since you have not completed med ardougne diaries which would increase profits vastly since the eggs would stack.

Let me know how v1.10 runs for you! 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 8:17 PM, OSRSBotBoi1 said:

Same account running for 3 weeks now just keeps getting better stats. Pulling over 425k / hr now pure profit :)

unknown.png

Hey did you have diaries 2 completed? And what gear you use with what stats? I read that spidines is weak to crush, but crush weapons doesn't seems to work for me, just normal scimitar does job faster

v1.10 Fixed problems I mentioned, thanks. Can you explain what exactly speed of script does? Didn't saw any changes in speed or gp/h in general. What logic script uses to drink potions? Does it drinks it once and waits till stats goes back to normal and then drinks again? It keeps taking my super strength potion every trip, but it doesn't drink it before start to kill spidines, it drinks it just when my stat drop back to normal, and it doesn't drop it either when tele to bank prioritizing potion over eggs I guess... Potions are dirt cheap, might as well make script take one potion each trip and drink it before start killing spidines. Update gave me around +20% profit increase with same stats, good job :)

Edited by stakeinthekneee

3 hours ago, stakeinthekneee said:

v1.10 Fixed problems I mentioned, thanks. Can you explain what exactly speed of script does? Didn't saw any changes in speed or gp/h in general. What logic script uses to drink potions? Does it drinks it once and waits till stats goes back to normal and then drinks again? It keeps taking my super strength potion every trip, but it doesn't drink it before start to kill spidines, it drinks it just when my stat drop back to normal, and it doesn't drop it either when tele to bank prioritizing potion over eggs I guess... Potions are dirt cheap, might as well make script take one potion each trip and drink it before start killing spidines. Update gave me around +20% profit increase with same stats, good job :)

Hey so the potion logic is that it drinks it when stats return to normal. SCript will drop the empty vial as welll. For max profit I recommend using just (1) potions so that it can drop the empty vial and you won't have any profit loss. To use (1) potions, place them as the first of that's potion type in the bank 

Speed of script means 1= fast. 10=slow. After each interaction(click), it sleeps a certain amount of time before the next click. At 1 this would be very low so that it clicks almost instantly. At 10 it could wait up to like 1second between clicks  

other than that everything is running good for you now?

Yes, everything else seems to run solid. The thing with potion is that after you drink it, script keeps taking one in inventory, that's waste of one inventory space where he could take spider egg. Stats degrades back to normal pretty slowly, can take a few trips. Since potions cost almost nothing, I really think the most effective way to be just simply take one each trip and drink it before killing spidines, This way you get best of potions, always keeping your combat stats at max

Trial went great - just purchased the script. 

Do you think you could add a feature where the script doesn't aggro on the spider, instead it waits by the alter for the spider to attack you? 

14 hours ago, stakeinthekneee said:

Yes, everything else seems to run solid. The thing with potion is that after you drink it, script keeps taking one in inventory, that's waste of one inventory space where he could take spider egg. Stats degrades back to normal pretty slowly, can take a few trips. Since potions cost almost nothing, I really think the most effective way to be just simply take one each trip and drink it before killing spidines, This way you get best of potions, always keeping your combat stats at max

I've also ran into this small mishap. 

Other than that great work. 

41 minutes ago, flyingJJs said:

Trial went great - just purchased the script. 

Do you think you could add a feature where the script doesn't aggro on the spider, instead it waits by the alter for the spider to attack you? 

I've also ran into this small mishap. 

Other than that great work. 

Ok added the option to wait for spider to attack you

d598b81df9d7874c1185f8e6f1a5f23b.png

• Like 1

Finally finished Ardougne medium diaries and it goes around 300-350 gp/h with my low level 40/40/40 Was worth it, but next time I will just buy ready account, questing from fresh account takes way too much time. Now that he takes 14 sardines 14 eggs, there's no point to waste inventory slot, which is practically one spidine kill. Might just drink potion at bank when healing after trip :) Now I have to choose what to prefer - one extra kill per trip or to give bot a potion to drink. Wonder why so few users of this, it's very solid script, with low banrates. Might be requirements of medium diaries, took me almost two days of questing and skilling to get it done...

Edited by stakeinthekneee
  • Like 2