Checking in

Dex

Hello OSBot

Just an old staff member checking in after a long time of absence. I hope you're all doing well during this rather strange time. The reason for me creating this topic is to take a trip down memory lane and relive the moments I had being an active member of this forum. As a topic of discussion, I would love to read what you guys are doing besides playing RuneScape!

I'll start myself: I kinda quit RuneScape last August after obtaining the farming pet. I stopped actively playing RuneScape in January 2019, only had one goal remaining: getting the farming pet. After 100m+ xp it finally happened, after checking the health of the mushroom patch in Morytania. Since then, I have been focussing more and more on my work in IT, mainly in the e-health sector.

Kind regards

Dex

• Like 1
  • Mald 1

35 minutes ago, Swizzbeat said:

Oh shit, I was actually just thinking about you as I need a quick graphic done. You still do that?

It's been a while since I've had time for graphics, if it's something that doesn't take too long I might be able to make some time for it. Just lemme know in pm what you're looking for 😉

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Hello OSBot

Just an old staff member checking in after a long time of absence. I hope you're all doing well during this rather strange time. The reason for me creating this topic is to take a trip down memory lane and relive the moments I had being an active member of this forum. As a topic of discussion, I would love to read what you guys are doing besides playing RuneScape!

I'll start myself: I kinda quit RuneScape last August after obtaining the farming pet. I stopped actively playing RuneScape in January 2019, only had one goal remaining: getting the farming pet. After 100m+ xp it finally happened, after checking the health of the mushroom patch in Morytania. Since then, I have been focussing more and more on my work in IT, mainly in the e-health sector.

Kind regards

Dex

Dexie! :D
Bin a while, glad to see you checking in!

Team Belgium! <3

12 minutes ago, Lost Panda said:

Welcome back my fren, heard alot of things about you :boge:

I mean nothing much going irl due to corona, everything on lockdown here.

Hope you're doing well fren

I hope those are only good things? 🤨

Doing well, been a little sick but recovered just fine and already back to work. Hoping the lockdown here won't take too long anymore tho!

Edited by Dex