Chris

So is this $25 to buy for the first month? Or I will need the $25+25 just for one month? And what happens if I have to cancel my sub, I have to pay 50 to start it up again?

17 hours ago, woops you die said:

whats the ban rate on this, i know its a hard answer to give, just curious, seen alot of bots at vorkath with 30k+ kills and even 200m range, world 330 is packed with them. there obviosuly doing something we are not!! anyone got any high kc accounts with 0 bans? thanks

There are a lot of legit players now days that just don’t speak English grinding gp. 

Edited by Molten

2 hours ago, Molten said:

So is this $25 to buy for the first month? Or I will need the $25+25 just for one month? And what happens if I have to cancel my sub, I have to pay 50 to start it up again?

There are a lot of legit players now days that just don’t speak English grinding gp. 

25 per month. You can cancel and it will still be 25$/m only.

Was wondering which respawn points this is made for?

I was wondering if serpents helm will be detected and no longer need to withdraw the anti venom pots from bank of using, and if it is calculating the -100k gp per death within the profit on the progress report. 

Edited by Molten

Some progress reports of my own over the past 10 days? of owning the script (Inclusive of trial )

Managed to get pet quiet early on ^^

2020-09-06_11h28_22.png.a6de9b1129995a5a7ba134ae3cded3aa.png

2020-09-06_11h29_03.png.c11fabe845e51ea7399c2e4348dd1728.png

2020-09-06_11h29_15.png.3b62467167ec84137a8ac74ad4ed598a.png

I average around 2m -3m hour but have some long breaks :) that's why my GP rates may seem low. 

Chris is a good person to take on feedback and provide support quiet quickly given his ability to WFH lol

Still grinding out the GP

~Notey

• Heart 1

On 9/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, Molten said:

Was wondering which respawn points this is made for?

Ideally any spawn point that has a clear path to a bank would work.

Lumbridge, Edgeville, etc. I've tried to implement specific death spawns so far but the webwalker fails sometimes. For a 'for sure' experience I recommend lumbridge death spawn as it always works.

I was wondering if serpents helm will be detected and no longer need to withdraw the anti venom pots from bank of using, and if it is calculating the -100k gp per death within the profit on the progress report. 

I do not have support for serpent help. I don't think this actually works? otherwise i would have implemented it a long time ago.
I have it take out 100,000 gp out of the profit for every death but there is cases in mirror mode where it will count twice so im going to look into something for that. But yes it does this.

On 9/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, Chris said:

Ideally any spawn point that has a clear path to a bank would work.

Lumbridge, Edgeville, etc. I've tried to implement specific death spawns so far but the webwalker fails sometimes. For a 'for sure' experience I recommend lumbridge death spawn as it always works.

I do not have support for serpent help. I don't think this actually works? otherwise i would have implemented it a long time ago.
I have it take out 100,000 gp out of the profit for every death but there is cases in mirror mode where it will count twice so im going to look into something for that. But yes it does this.

ah ight.. yeah serp helm does work removes the need for anti venom plus but prob better to just use slayer helm or void for ranged anyways.

Been considering if it is worth or not to buy the script with this system of monthly payments.

25$ script + 10$ vip for mirror mode + 5$(2bonds)= 40$ or 80m per month.

So with max gear people get around 2-2.8m per hour, some considering breaks.
With an average of 2.4m it will take 33.3 hrs just to get to net balance.

People recommending to don't bot more than 4 hrs a day. That's is almost 9 days botting just to pay off the monthly costs.
So only 20 days left to make profit but you shouldn't bot everyday the same activity as it will be obvious and can get you banned.

Considering 5 rest days, you have 15 days to make profit which will be approximately 144m.

So, putting your high lvl account at risk, also with at least 150m cash on it for the gear to get the best gp/hr. All for the possibility to make 144m a month or putting it daily 4.8m.

Sure doesn't seems worth it. Rather spend 1hr 40 mins a day manually doing vorktah and it will be the same money.

If it were a 1 time payment or without the vip payment, I would think about it. But as I read in the discord, most of the people that don't use mirror mode got banned.

17 hours ago, Grimstone said:

Been considering if it is worth or not to buy the script with this system of monthly payments.

25$ script + 10$ vip for mirror mode + 5$(2bonds)= 40$ or 80m per month.

So with max gear people get around 2-2.8m per hour, some considering breaks.
With an average of 2.4m it will take 33.3 hrs just to get to net balance.

People recommending to don't bot more than 4 hrs a day. That's is almost 9 days botting just to pay off the monthly costs.
So only 20 days left to make profit but you shouldn't bot everyday the same activity as it will be obvious and can get you banned.

Considering 5 rest days, you have 15 days to make profit which will be approximately 144m.

So, putting your high lvl account at risk, also with at least 150m cash on it for the gear to get the best gp/hr. All for the possibility to make 144m a month or putting it daily 4.8m.

Sure doesn't seems worth it. Rather spend 1hr 40 mins a day manually doing vorktah and it will be the same money.

If it were a 1 time payment or without the vip payment, I would think about it. But as I read in the discord, most of the people that don't use mirror mode got banned.

I've had the same thoughts.

I had purchased and used the bot for 1 month. Initially I used it without mirror mode, but received a 3 day ban.
I then purchased mirror mode and started using the script. Due to mirror mode issues, the script worked about half the time (not Chris's or this scripts fault - I spoke to Chris on several occasions about my issued which he helped me out with, but most of the time they were out of his control).

The requirements associated with this bot, mainly the high level account and gear requirements, makes this a high risk investment.

It requires a lot of time, as you calculated, to make back the initial costs.
If you can somehow bot all that time without receiving a ban, it would be worth it. But I personally don't think it's very realistic.

The only thing you forgot to calculate in your post is the price you put on a pet/collection log uniques and time saved doing it yourself.
You also forgot that you can run more than 1 account at a time. So depending on those factors it may be worth it for you.

For me personally, i'd be much happier buying a lifetime version of this bot, even for a higher price than the current payment structure.
Unfortunately, as it currently stands, the risks and costs associated with this script aren't worth it for me.

But everyone is different, just scroll up and see some insane signatures haha

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, qweafer said:

hi Chris,

i got banned within one day of using the bot can i get a full refund?

Thanks.

Sorry we do not refund for bans, especially when you ran it for 11 hours straight.

That is 19 kills an hour. So i assume you weren't breaking at all.

qweafer.png

• Mald 1