Chris

UPDATE VRK-24.0:

• Changes to looting task. Reset the timers on potion for a new fresh kill after looting. This will make it use 1 sip (dose) per kill now instead of waiting for the timer running out mid fight. I believe this will improve the speed of the script since it wont waste a click on potions during the fight and focus on pathing / food.
  • Removed weird webwalking unique pathing profiles that caused the bot, depending on your unlocks, to go to unintended places to recollect gear. 
  • Added Elf City banks as a recollection area option. 
  • Removed the instanced area check from the conditions during fight with vorkath. I believe this will remove the issue where on mirror it will think its not in the area and stop the script after interacting with vorkath.
  • Changes to the script debugging when using the "[TRAVEL HANDLER]" to give a clearer output.

5 hours ago, runelite said:

hi, thanks for making this script. whenever I die it takes a tele tab to house, but teleports outside and doesn't go in? then logs out.

Hello,

To remove this issue please make sure you follow everything under the 'Features' section of the main page of this thread. House must be in Relleka so that the bot can run to relleka docks using the tab.

it will logout because it cannot find a path to the docks based on where you end up when teleporting outside.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Hello,

To remove this issue please make sure you follow everything under the 'Features' section of the main page of this thread. House must be in Relleka so that the bot can run to relleka docks using the tab.

it will logout because it cannot find a path to the docks based on where you end up when teleporting outside.

brilliant, easy fix. thank you for quick reply. 

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, runelite said:

fuck, got banned. wasn't running much. only about 4 or 5 hours a day. for 4 days. broke up between 2hours in morning and 3 at evening, with brakes. I know this is a risk. Just a bit gutted. Will definitely build another account up and run it though. As its a sweet script! 

why would u do it again if u got banned in the first place