Chris

On 10/29/2020 at 10:05 AM, spicis said:

does it collect elite clue scrolls?

It does not currently but I will add it to the loot list for the next version :)

3 hours ago, Zulrahkiller123 said:

gr8 bot, accidentally botted for 14 hours while at work because I forgot to set breaks. Botted all the way through for 14 hours straight with no ban. 

Just stick with Mirror Mode 👍. Make sure you take good breaks and don't bot long hours also!

4 hours ago, chaosfurian said:

Can I have a refund for this script please, it's clearly detected

No sorry, I don't handle refunds. You are responsible for your account, I am not. It is your responsibility to manage how active you are with botting.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

It does not currently but I will add it to the loot list for the next version :)

Just stick with Mirror Mode 👍. Make sure you take good breaks and don't bot long hours also!

No sorry, I don't handle refunds. You are responsible for your account, I am not. It is your responsibility to manage how active you are with botting.

I used it for less than 24 hours, can't you just be a nice guy and consider it a trial and refund me. I believe I was extremely"safe" when he came down to how long I was Botting and breaks used.