What do u do on rs besides bot

daamurda

Currently I've been training my baby pure (57cb), I got halo graceful top and bottom colored the white and black from arch alliance. Also got mith gloves, ornate pool, jewlery box and 80 qp finishing up Dt pre quests then dt. I like to low lvl pk and sometimes rush at edge with 13 prayer (50-65 cb before i get prayer and move onto revs and solo deep wildy stuff.) Around that time is usually when i bot something stupid and get permed. Started farming recently and got it to 70 kinda enjoy the daily runs. What do you guys do if ur not botting/goldfarming?

• Like 1

Yeah im botting for 99 ranged and 94 magic at nmz and alching, and this is going very well for me. I also have an alt account that supplies my main money. Im intending to go pking with it. But pking isn't everything. I haven't had a high level like this in a long time so I'm going to see what changed in rs. I might get quest point cape like back in the day, doing the quests without guides and actually following the storyline... thats more entertaining for me. Pvming, some bossing... hmmm. Yeah I'm gonna get quest point cape again oh my gawddd this will be fun

rs is more of a story game rather than combat game. I also believe its not all about money, pking, maxing out, pvming; it's about the (hi)story of rs. Quests is what I seek.

Edited by Jesus Christ

9 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

your full of shit. Your post is incredibly unsubstantial.

? The game is dying, J mods are leaving in huge numbers, so many overpowered items, lazy QA bugs destroying the economy, so many silly alch drop tables. Silly updates, no fixes to content that needs fixing, broken polling system, easy scape 'qol' the most awful security any game has, dying pvp.. do I need to carry on lol. You probably do nothing besides bot or have become accustomed to the way it's changed.