FRUSTRATINGLY SLOW ON MIRROR MODE

sam kerridge

Guys i really need someone to point me in the direction of a fix for this, I'm spending money on scripts at like $5 a piece and whenever i run them through mirror mode they are painfully slow, 5-15k xp an hour its ridiculous. 5-10 seconds to perform an action why is it doing this? is stealth mode risky? i got banned on 2 accounts within the day on stealth mode mirror seems to be saving me for the moment. Can someone please help me? I've changed MS down and everything else but nothing is working 

21 minutes ago, BravoTaco said:

Try setting the reaction time to 50ms by clicking shift+F4 multiple times until in the top left corner it says Reaction: 50ms. Also which scripts are you running? The scripts could just have long sleeps in them.

21 minutes ago, BravoTaco said:

Try setting the reaction time to 50ms by clicking shift+F4 multiple times until in the top left corner it says Reaction: 50ms. Also which scripts are you running? The scripts could just have long sleeps in them.

i've put it down to 50 ive tried a majority of things, i was running the perfect fisher BY @Czar which is slow when droping fish, the perfect miner which was slow when dropping ore (this one has been fixed now) i've bought and tried all 3 firemaking scripts and it takes ike 10 seconds to click on each log, the Usain bolts and darts script doesn't work on mirror mode.. im just not sure what im doing wrong

what is the difference between stealth and mirror? is mirror just a way to hide from jagex we are using a 3rd party bot client? what difference is OSBOT to runelight or OSBUDDY?

Sorry for so many questions but i've spent over $80 on scripts now and would appreciate if i could get ones that run smoothly 

4 minutes ago, Space said:

It would help if you posted your specs and what not as well

What do you mean by specs? im on a mac book pro - Perfect miner works flawlessly and drops fast now but all other scripts dont seem to do it.. it has to be something to do with the coding @Czar are you able to let us know what is different between these scripts when running mirorr mode?

but both scripts are made by the same person and both have the same interface etc etc.. the perfect miner used to drop very slow until i wrote on the forum and the writer fixed it and now its good, so its definitely something to do with the scripting. May i add that they are excellent scripts on stealth mode and work perfectly. i just dont want to run the risk of being banned as fast as i was last time 

30 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

but both scripts are made by the same person and both have the same interface etc etc.. the perfect miner used to drop very slow until i wrote on the forum and the writer fixed it and now its good, so its definitely something to do with the scripting. May i add that they are excellent scripts on stealth mode and work perfectly. i just dont want to run the risk of being banned as fast as i was last time 

It's because the way Mirror Mode works. Czar has a custom drop method. It's obvious it's in some of his scripts but not all. Ask him to add it in the others. There is a few things with Mirror that can cause it to be unstable but on Stealth Injection it works flawlessly. I suggest you watch and see how every script behaves with mirror. Also not all Scripters are willing to make there own drop methods. Don't use place holders on accounts you are botting with Mirror Mode btw because they are bugged on Mirror Mode. Also it shouldn't take 10 seconds to drop each item it should only take 40-60 seconds for a FULL inventory.