Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Still having this issue?

Sorry, @Khaleesi, I should have posted an update I think I figured out the problem. I think it was happening when I was running out of memory for the bot to use when running multiple bots. Seemed to have fixed this by increasing the memory allocation for Java, Thanks though. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 6:37 PM, Marshman said:

Sorry, @Khaleesi, I should have posted an update I think I figured out the problem. I think it was happening when I was running out of memory for the bot to use when running multiple bots. Seemed to have fixed this by increasing the memory allocation for Java, Thanks though. 

That could be the issue indeed! :D

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][10/14 03:19:59 PM]: Looting item: Blood rune x25
[INFO][Bot #1][10/14 03:20:01 PM]: Updated Blood rune in the lootlist
[INFO][Bot #1][10/14 03:20:01 PM]: Attacking Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][10/14 03:20:02 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[WARN][Bot #1][10/14 03:25:09 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

account logs out after this, happens quite a bit but this is the first time I opened the console. if I press stop script OSBot freezes and forces me to restart

mirror mode

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 1:09 PM, Marshman said:

@Precise, trying to get that proggy together today. Had a few deaths on the account today cannot say I have been watching it 100%. But, it appears it still has that occasion problem of not stepping out of melee range. Then when on low hp it doesn't teleport. Not sure if there is already a handle in the bot but would be nice to have a fail safe that overrides the current activity to teleport away when on low health. 

Ring of life is life? 

On 10/25/2019 at 4:08 AM, whaleirl said:

have been running the bot on a zerker account without issue (no deaths) but the bot always banks when its only got 10 inventory spots filled. I've also been having an issue with the GUI loading that loads numerous loot lists, could these be related?

Needing to bank is determined if any of the following are true: out of food, out of potions or inventory is full. So I would presume you have either ran out of food or potions so make sure you have enough for a trip. If you believe none of these are actually being met and it is still banking, please provide a detailed report.

Precise

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids