Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

20 hours ago, dsh said:

often it wont move to the safespot square when in combat, but very very rarely will it be in melle range and try to fight. Sometimes when not in the safespot it wont reqister that the druid you killed actually died, so it gets stuck on "fighting druid" and just get stuck and die to another druid

Thanks for reporting. This problem has been addressed and will be pushed shortly (V1.05).

Edited by Precise

4 hours ago, heavy_rope said:

This is awesome! Could I get a trial? I am really familiar with this method, I train range like this on my main by hand. Would be epic for training range on my bots.

Does it support the herb sack or Xeric's Talisman?

Sure enjoy the trial, will take a look at xerics and herb sack.
Xeric talisman is a decent walk to teh dungeon, so I prefer to use skills necklace since its very close and you can just sell and rebuy them, barely money loss

4 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

yes I am, tried reloading hooks but no bueno currently im messing around with removing placeholders. i think it may be the issue the bot will keep attemping to withdraw placeholders for low dose potions as well

uhm I'll have a look at this!
So it tries to withdraw pots even when there are 0 in the bank? 

11 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Sure enjoy the trial, will take a look at xerics and herb sack.
Xeric talisman is a decent walk to teh dungeon, so I prefer to use skills necklace since its very close and you can just sell and rebuy them, barely money loss

uhm I'll have a look at this!
So it tries to withdraw pots even when there are 0 in the bank? 

yes my setup is house tab 3 lobsters 5 ranging potions and ring of dueling to bank. The bot does a full trip then deposits all when banking (sometimes depositing 1-3 dose potions) then would try to withdraw the 1-3 dose potion even though there is only 1 in the bank. then it will "reset" and keep repeating those actions

2 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

yes my setup is house tab 3 lobsters 5 ranging potions and ring of dueling to bank. The bot does a full trip then deposits all when banking (sometimes depositing 1-3 dose potions) then would try to withdraw the 1-3 dose potion even though there is only 1 in the bank. then it will "reset" and keep repeating those actions

Check how this works out in V1.05 for you :)

1 hour ago, Marshman said:

Hi @Khaleesi

Is it possible to get a trial for this before committing to purchasing it? Btw, love your fishing script definitely the best about.   

Enjoy your trial! :)
Glad to hear<3

Edited by Khaleesi

Script works very well but has a few problems.

1. If you dont have the western gate unlocked it gets to the undead druids fine, BUT it turns on prayer pretty late (usually have to talk 3-4hits before it turns quick prayer on). Also running this way it runs out of energy, and doesn't turn back on.

2. The other problem I had was a normal player attacked the druid I was supposed to be attacking, so the bot kept trying to attack the druid even though its already fighting someone else. I assume it occurred when my bot goes to recharge prayer at the altar and the player attacked it while I was out of combat for a few seconds, but im not sure because I didn't witness it live. Maybe add a world hopper?  

Edited by drewww2

@Khaleesi, Thanks for the trial decided to buy it anyways as all fo your scripts seem to be pretty solid. but thanks, for activating the trial anyway ahha., 

I've noticed a few of the same problems as @drewww2, where if you don't have the western gate unlocked. You get hit at the red spiders (Especially of 1 def accounts), the bot doesn't seem to eat after this then, when you run into the druids the protection prayer comes on a second too late and means you could end up dying at this stage. 

Then on a rare occasion the bot won't take a step back to get out of melee range and will take damage. 

Other, than these two slight problems seems to run pretty solid and is still quite quiet there still. 

15 hours ago, drewww2 said:

1. If you dont have the western gate unlocked it gets to the undead druids fine, BUT it turns on prayer pretty late (usually have to talk 3-4hits before it turns quick prayer on). Also running this way it runs out of energy, and doesn't turn back on.

2. The other problem I had was a normal player attacked the druid I was supposed to be attacking, so the bot kept trying to attack the druid even though its already fighting someone else. I assume it occurred when my bot goes to recharge prayer at the altar and the player attacked it while I was out of combat for a few seconds, but im not sure because I didn't witness it live. Maybe add a world hopper?  

Thx for the report, will check this issue now :) Could always unlock the altar 😉

3 hours ago, Marshman said:

@Khaleesi, Thanks for the trial decided to buy it anyways as all fo your scripts seem to be pretty solid. but thanks, for activating the trial anyway ahha., 

I've noticed a few of the same problems as @drewww2, where if you don't have the western gate unlocked. You get hit at the red spiders (Especially of 1 def accounts), the bot doesn't seem to eat after this then, when you run into the druids the protection prayer comes on a second too late and means you could end up dying at this stage. 

Then on a rare occasion the bot won't take a step back to get out of melee range and will take damage. 

Other, than these two slight problems seems to run pretty solid and is still quite quiet there still. 

thx for the report aswell, will have a look! Could always unlock the altar 😉

2 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

got me from 69 range to 76 so far in 2 days. doing 2 hour splits. super quiet and now getting 80k xp per hour with blowpipe void salve amulet ei. Drops should cover cost of blowpiping + maybe a cool 100k per hour.

image.png.4ba28914ed0385b4d3ff96e6f823d0c6.png

Thx for the progress screenshot! :)

17 hours ago, drewww2 said:

1. Not activating prayer quick enough will be addressed and will add prayer protection when walking through spiders too. 

2. I will adjust the current monster calculation to account for this to ensure the current monster is actually attackable. If they become busier, a world hopper could added.

5 hours ago, Marshman said:

Will add prayer protection while walking through spiders and eating while walking. Hmm will have to investigate it not stepping back, are you able to provide any logs to see what was happening at the time? 

Cheers

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids