Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

57 minutes ago, Pwning said:

I was thinking in terms of efficiency, being able to alch while training. Then using the Grubby Chest for food

Ya can take a look at alching!
The thing is that banking only takes like 30 sec every trip :)

40 minutes ago, Pwning said:

image.png.bdc6eb44e8130cc4be864b9e23574e95.pngimage.png.a6bec91a90919fcf044ed7aa94afc72d.png

Just started for the first time and the bot chose a ring with 2 charges and 4 1 dos super combats instead of a fully charged. Then preceded to die instantly by not putting on quick prayers.

I always choses lowest dose to get rid of it, so there are never leftovers, how is that not a good thing? :D
Have you set the correct quick prayers before starting it?

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya can take a look at alching!
The thing is that banking only takes like 30 sec every trip :)

I always choses lowest dose to get rid of it, so there are never leftovers, how is that not a good thing? :D
Have you set the correct quick prayers before starting it?

Gotcha, that makes sense now after running it for an hour.

I had the correct quick prayers set. I started babysitting the bot and it hasn't happened again.

image.png.6efb32a4e418b4489cd382e373b1fe11.png

Some things I have noticed is that after a RoD ran out of charge and disappears I got the following error messaging. The bot just stood at the CW tele spot and the error message repeated.

Also one time, the bot took a RoD from another tab then sat on that tab and an error message came up that there were no sharks or super combat potions even though they were in the first tab.

3 minutes ago, Pwning said:

Gotcha, that makes sense now after running it for an hour.

I had the correct quick prayers set. I started babysitting the bot and it hasn't happened again.

image.png.6efb32a4e418b4489cd382e373b1fe11.png

Some things I have noticed is that after a RoD ran out of charge and disappears I got the following error messaging. The bot just stood at the CW tele spot and the error message repeated.

Also one time, the bot took a RoD from another tab then sat on that tab and an error message came up that there were no sharks or super combat potions even though they were in the first tab.

Was it stuck or did it continue to grab a new ring? :)

59 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Was it stuck or did it continue to grab a new ring? :)

It was stuck.

The bot did die again though. I wasn't able to see what happened but my theory is sometimes when the bot gets to the druids, it runs out of energy. If the bot is in the back of the spawn and needs to recharge prayer, it never turns run back on causing prayer to fully drain. Since the druids hit 20+ without protection prayers, you die pretty quick. Both deaths were at the entryway to the altar room. 

8 minutes ago, Pwning said:

It was stuck.

The bot did die again though. I wasn't able to see what happened but my theory is sometimes when the bot gets to the druids, it runs out of energy. If the bot is in the back of the spawn and needs to recharge prayer, it never turns run back on causing prayer to fully drain. Since the druids hit 20+ without protection prayers, you die pretty quick. Both deaths were at the entryway to the altar room. 

Hmm I see, Will take a look at that.
Join my discord, easier to talk => https://discord.gg/xeHwMX

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids