Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

11 hours ago, Bon Bon said:

Script name

PreKhal Undead Druid

- trial length

48hr?

- Reason for trial

Want to train ranged levels and abit of gp. If stable, will buy it. 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?

Yessirrr

Enjoy your trial :D

1 hour ago, mooney21 said:

Flawless script Khaleesi. Didn’t come across any issues, Assuming I don’t wake up banned il be buying this tomorrow. 

thanks for the trial!

Glad to hear <3

Hey man, first script I've ever bought and used and am enjoying it so far, just a couple things I've experienced so far in 1.14, I will try and take screenshots and get the log for you next time, am still rather new to the scene.

1.) Sometimes the script will stop after I have ran out of food, and seems to pause on my equipment as if it was going for the ring of duelling but can't reach it. Have died a few times from this.

2.) Script stopping at bank in middle of runs, just seems to stand there until being logged out.

3.)occasionally the camera angle will impact the ability to find a target/drop and will either time out by the altar or fail to pick up a piece of loot. Spinning the camera seems to fix this for me at the time but there are a few angles that will catch it.

All of these have been encountered few and far between, very good script otherwise :) 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, BIGGUY432 said:

Hey man, first script I've ever bought and used and am enjoying it so far, just a couple things I've experienced so far in 1.14, I will try and take screenshots and get the log for you next time, am still rather new to the scene.

1.) Sometimes the script will stop after I have ran out of food, and seems to pause on my equipment as if it was going for the ring of duelling but can't reach it. Have died a few times from this.

2.) Script stopping at bank in middle of runs, just seems to stand there until being logged out.

3.)occasionally the camera angle will impact the ability to find a target/drop and will either time out by the altar or fail to pick up a piece of loot. Spinning the camera seems to fix this for me at the time but there are a few angles that will catch it.

All of these have been encountered few and far between, very good script otherwise :) 

Thanks!

1) Could you take a screenshot of this when it happends? Is the ring of duelling equipped at that point?
2) Any logs in the logger about missing items or?
3) Can you try to zoom out at bit more? bit not all the way though 

Thx for the feedback!

Script updated to V1.14:
- Fixed traversing to bank issue (SHould solve idles)

Edited by Khaleesi

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids