Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

22 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Thx for the report, will check this issue now :) Could always unlock the altar 😉

thx for the report aswell, will have a look! Could always unlock the altar 😉

Thx for the progress screenshot! :)

Thanks for the responses. Only just realised that there were no requirements for this..,

@Precise, sorry I'm afraid I do not have any of the logs of when this happens, but if I see it happen I will post the logs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marshman said:

Thanks for the responses. Only just realised that there were no requirements for this..,

@Precise, sorry I'm afraid I do not have any of the logs of when this happens, but if I see it happen I will post the logs. 

Ya only some money for 100d bones :) (Can be baby bones)

Hmm, seems like v .6 broke something. My character has died and was found afk (Don't know how long lol, hope my main doesnt get ban hammered) It died 4 times in total today and last thing I see on the logger is that it cannot find ring of dueling while sitting in lumbridge.  I will try and baby sit and see where it goes wrong

15 hours ago, John Smith said:

Could I have a trial?

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

Hmm, seems like v .6 broke something. My character has died and was found afk (Don't know how long lol, hope my main doesnt get ban hammered) It died 4 times in total today and last thing I see on the logger is that it cannot find ring of dueling while sitting in lumbridge.  I will try and baby sit and see where it goes wrong

Will check it out now, what settings do you use?

4 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

@pinkpanther1, if you turn off auto-retaliate this should mitigate the risk of dieing to a degree seems to work for me. 

@Khaleesi & @Precise, while baby-sitting the bot to try and get the logs for when the bot doesn't move out of melee range I have pasted some of the log below. The bot hasn't moved out of melee range from when "attacking new undead druid". I'm no coder from by a long shot. However, it almost appears to happen when the camera angle is all align with the undead druid, so I'm not sure if the bot cannot tell it is on the wrong tile? Hopefully the below helps? Will try to get another log if I catch an account death. 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:23:41 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:23:44 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:16 PM]: Enabling Special Attack
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:17 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:18 PM]: Attacking new Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:20 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:25 PM]: Eating Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:34 PM]: Interacting with Altar
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:38 PM]: Attacking Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:40 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:40 PM]: Eating Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:41 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:50 PM]: Eating Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:25:08 PM]: Attacking new Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:25:10 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid

Possible reason for deaths at Druids (I have a ring of dueling in my inventory. I paused the script then equipped the ring of the dueling, but the bot still just stood there getting attacked). Not entirely sure why this is happening, as the bot had already done one run and returned fine.  Not, sure whether this is due to having an archers equipped instead, but it had been working fine before. ) Sorry, but I couldn't get the log before the No ring of dueling found to equip as this got spammed in the log. 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:39:36 PM]: ERROR - No Ring of dueling found to equip

Edited by Marshman

4 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

33 minutes ago, Marshman said:

@pinkpanther1, if you turn off auto-retaliate this should mitigate the risk of dieing to a degree seems to work for me. 

@Khaleesi & @Precise, while baby-sitting the bot to try and get the logs for when the bot doesn't move out of melee range I have pasted some of the log below. The bot hasn't moved out of melee range from when "attacking new undead druid". I'm no coder from by a long shot. However, it almost appears to happen when the camera angle is all align with the undead druid, so I'm not sure if the bot cannot tell it is on the wrong tile? Hopefully the below helps? Will try to get another log if I catch an account death. 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:23:41 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:23:44 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:16 PM]: Enabling Special Attack
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:17 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:18 PM]: Attacking new Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:20 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:25 PM]: Eating Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:34 PM]: Interacting with Altar
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:38 PM]: Attacking Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:40 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:40 PM]: Eating Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:41 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:24:50 PM]: Eating Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:25:08 PM]: Attacking new Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/04 05:25:10 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid

Possible reason for deaths at Druids (I have a ring of dueling in my inventory. I paused the script then equipped the ring of the dueling, but the bot still just stood there getting attacked). Not entirely sure why this is happening, as the bot had already done one run and returned fine.  Not, sure whether this is due to having an archers equipped instead, but it had been working fine before. ) Sorry, but I couldn't get the log before the No ring of dueling found to equip as this got spammed in the log. 

What Client setup are you guys using (injection/Mirror)? might be helpful for a screenshot of the GUI setup too. Let me know and I'll check it out ASAP, sorry for the issues.  Cheers :)

Update V1.07:

Added additional debug for RoD death issues.
Added potential fix to RoD (believe it is mirror-mode related).
Added failsafe when RoD is not found, to walk to safe area and log out.
Fixed issue when attempting to retrieve potions from placeholder (mirror-mode).
Fixed ConcurrentModificationException in InventoryListener.

Will be live on SDN shortly.

@pinkpanther1@Marshman

Please let me know how this update is, hopefully it helps and please still provide debug when you can (logger and screenshots are very helpful!).

Cheers :D

• Like 2

@Precise, the new updates look good. Sorry haven't been able to send the picture of the GUI I've been using so far. But, I have been able to solve the ring issue, by having the ring of dueling equipped, the script ran flawlessly for 2 hours. If you and Khal want any screenshots of some long runs, I can post in here.

Edited by Marshman
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, Marshman said:

@Precise, the new updates look good. Sorry haven't been able to send the picture of the GUI I've been using so far. But, I have been able to solve the ring issue, by having the ring of dueling equipped, the script ran flawlessly for 2 hours. If you and Khal want any screenshots of some long runs, I can post in here.

Proggies are always welcome!! If you are able to try ring of dueling in your inventory, please let me know how it goes, since that is where most of the changes/debug was added! If it fails to find the ring of dueling, it should walk to a safe area and log out, let me know how it goes if you try it!! :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Precise said:

Proggies are always welcome!! If you are able to try ring of dueling in your inventory, please let me know how it goes, since that is where most of the changes/debug was added! If it fails to find the ring of dueling, it should walk to a safe area and log out, let me know how it goes if you try it!! :D

@Precise, the script seems to be running flawlessly now just had a 2 hour run no problems or issues after the new ring update that you have pushed. The script is recognising the ring of dueling in the inventory. 

Will send over some proggies on the weekend hopefully. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marshman said:

@Precise, the script seems to be running flawlessly now just had a 2 hour run no problems or issues after the new ring update that you have pushed. The script is recognising the ring of dueling in the inventory. 

Will send over some proggies on the weekend hopefully. 

That's some great news!! Let me know if it changes and I'll get right on it :D

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids