Need an Opinion

REDMAGE

17 minutes ago, Muffins said:

dont bot on an account you care about

I don't care about any of the accounts I currently bot on. I'm simply trying to learn how to get banned less so I can bot these accounts more efficiently. Any information regarding that would be appreciated. 

10 minutes ago, Token said:

Try using a less popular course, even if it's lower xp/hr

I suppose Seer's is out of the question then. Any particular course you would recommend?

16 minutes ago, REDMAGE said:

I don't care about any of the accounts I currently bot on. I'm simply trying to learn how to get banned less so I can bot these accounts more efficiently. Any information regarding that would be appreciated. 

I suppose Seer's is out of the question then. Any particular course you would recommend?

I don't bot any myself

9 hours ago, REDMAGE said:

I recently received a 2 day ban for running an agility script (30 on 30 off for three cycles). When would it be safe to run the script again, and what adjustments would other recommend to circumvent this in the future? I quest on the account and naturally train other skills (such as farming) daily. 

I would recommend lower your total hours on the days you are botting agility and may wanna try to bot for an hour instead of 1.5 hours and see how your results fair. Honestly on any click intensive skill and ban rate like Agility I would say lower your play time for the day. Example being if you bot 6 hours a day; On your agility days do like 4. Bot around 4 hours a day? Do like 2.5/3 the day of Agility.