iTzhaar

Tom

YS2qE4n.png

Price: ONLY $4.99 LIFETIME PURCHASE (Click to Purchase)

Only have RSGP? Buy an OSBot voucher HERE.

COMMENT ON THE THREAD FOR A 1 TIME 12 HOUR TRIAL

DISCLAIMER: This script was formerly owned by Shudsy, I have since taken over the script, and rewritten it completely. All issues are now my responsibility!

Many features have been ported from my fighting script, osFighter.

This is not a Fight cave script, this will kill the TzHaar monsters outside of the fight cave minigame.

Features

• Banking
  • Eating
  • Prayer
  • Potions
  • Special Attacks
  • Custom safespots
  • Healing with Guthans / SGS
  • Task scheduling
  • Advanced looting
  • Informative and dynamic paint
  • Custom area selection

GUI

EvCow72.png

SINfB8T.png

0aVx1JN.png

image.png.c06faedb5436a8dbafb67c60a18dda54.png

image.png.89ed715da3e42009866e375257194809.png

ed28303cbd0629f95ee962b82931668f.gif

Hotkeys

• F1 Enables area definition mode, once it is enabled, you can shift click tiles in game to define your combat area.
    It is recommended you select the top left and bottom right tile of the area you wish to fight in.
  • F2 Disables are definition mode
  • F3 Sets your safespot to the tile you are currently standing on

FAQ

How can I enable / disable the paint?
You can simply enable / disable the paint by clicking anywhere in the chat box. 

I don't understand how to create a custom fight area, can you help?
Start by clicking F1 while on the OSBot client, this will enable area definition mode.
Once you have enabled area definition mode, you want to Shift + Left Click the tile to mark it as a corner, and then Shift + Left Click another tile to create your zone.
Here is an example (Don't worry, the red tiles go away once you start the script)

4c022f5cb4eb811a51d900feb3c7f6b5.gif

Proggies

Post some for me!

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

• Administrator

Hey customers, how is the new script working out under new ownership??? Any bugs, make sure to report them on this thread so Tom can fix them! Remember he is taking over a broken script and fixing it up for you old customers so you don't have to repurchase it. He could have easily just said "i'll just make a new one for the SDN" instead he took this one over and lost all the potential customers that already have it. Soo, help him out and report anything wrong and give him time to fix it! 

• Mald 4

About safespoting @Tom

So it walks to the safespot and attacks the npc standing in the safespot tile, it doesn't take in consideration that the npc is able to attack you, and it won't move to a new safespot Won't move from the tile at all even after getting hit several times by the same npc. I'm talking about the Sulphur Vent method, It won't run to the counter side of it once it gets attacked to make sure it safespots.

9 hours ago, Alen said:

About safespoting @Tom

So it walks to the safespot and attacks the npc standing in the safespot tile, it doesn't take in consideration that the npc is able to attack you, and it won't move to a new safespot Won't move from the tile at all even after getting hit several times by the same npc. I'm talking about the Sulphur Vent method, It won't run to the counter side of it once it gets attacked to make sure it safespots.

Thanks,

Would this be something I could solve by adding the ability to add 2 safespots? If it gets attacked in one, swaps to the other

11 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks,

Would this be something I could solve by adding the ability to add 2 safespots? If it gets attacked in one, swaps to the other 

Yeah that should solve it I think. Like if you are getting attacked in your safespot tile just move to the opposite side of the vent and it should trap the npc. You could try to implement some kind of logic since there are 4 tiles around the vents that are potential safespots and there are many of them vents around in the cave.

5 hours ago, gunjo said:

There needs to be some kind of default safe spot options like the previous version of this script. I feel as if this script isn't really orientated properly for TzHaar cave that much and more of an AIO fighter

If you remember where those spots are, or do a little research into where the best spot might be, I don't see how this is a downside? The script has a lot more functionality now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saving settings dont save, after taking several minutes setting my settings. The old version could safespot and move to another tile close by, instead of just dying to the npc. There is not one tile which is a true safespot to kill these npc's you need atleast two safespots which you cant set. This is just an AIO fighter that can only kill tzar.

Edit: 

With the old "broken" script I botted two accounts to 99range, with the new version I am unable to run for over 10minutes. I was just wondering if anyone was able to safespot with this script for an hour.

Edited by drewww2

i demand a refund, i bought this script when it was actually usable, now its garbage.. i guess the new owner messed it up, doesnt even safespot.... ive got two alt accounts with 95 and 98 range i used this script to train and made bank... today i bonded my accounts back and loaded the bot to find that its been changed and ruined... please give me a refund voucher immediately. 

this is truly upsetting, a great script ruined... wow.

^^ my above message i was in a rage because i spend my last GP on bonds for the accounts and couldnt even use them for what they were made for. Ill give some helpful feedback now. The old script was a SAFESPOT Tzhaar script that was flawless. I have low defence and high range, the safespot is a must, also it uses no food, trips can last days with no supplies and only arrows/bolts, normally made 1-4m per account every 12 hours. its decent money and xp. Id like the safespots to be added, and this script will once again be useful. but all it is currently is an AIO fighter only set for Tzhaar caves with no safespots. no point to buy this if you already have a fighter script. but if you make the safespots good, and flawless itll be great. 

Edited by blueberrymuffin
  • Like 1