Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When starting the script with a full inventory that doesn’t contain coins or bones for gilded altar, it keeps trying to withdraw said items. It can’t of course because the inventory is full and is as such stuck in a loop trying to withdraw items to a full inventory.

I used CLI to start the script with the following parameters: parameters=mode=gilded_altar_friends.bones=DRAGON_BONES.location=Rimmington.host_name=x.auto_find_host=true.bank_method=PHIAL.bones_from_bank=true.use_initial_teleport=true.idle_randomly=true.afk_every_min=5.afk_every_max=20.afk_for_min=10.afk_for_max=60

Logger shows nothing of interest.

I hope you’ll consider having a look at this :)  And I’m loving the script otherwise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christophoros said:

When starting the script with a full inventory that doesn’t contain coins or bones for gilded altar, it keeps trying to withdraw said items. It can’t of course because the inventory is full and is as such stuck in a loop trying to withdraw items to a full inventory.

I used CLI to start the script with the following parameters: parameters=mode=gilded_altar_friends.bones=DRAGON_BONES.location=Rimmington.host_name=x.auto_find_host=true.bank_method=PHIAL.bones_from_bank=true.use_initial_teleport=true.idle_randomly=true.afk_every_min=5.afk_every_max=20.afk_for_min=10.afk_for_max=60

Logger shows nothing of interest.

I hope you’ll consider having a look at this :)  And I’m loving the script otherwise!

I've pushed update v3.96 which should fix that issue, thank you for reporting it :)

• Heart 1

@progamerz Just wanted to inform you of a error the bot encounters.

When the bot Visit's-Last house and then logs for a break, when it logs back in it still tries the Visit-Last option and gets stuck. Doesn't register that it logged and has to pick another host.

Please fix!

Thanks

16 hours ago, Goopie1051 said:

@progamerz Just wanted to inform you of a error the bot encounters.

When the bot Visit's-Last house and then logs for a break, when it logs back in it still tries the Visit-Last option and gets stuck. Doesn't register that it logged and has to pick another host.

Please fix!

Thanks

Hi,

If you can tell me what is the message that the game sends in the chatbox would be nice, so I can add a failsafe.