Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

4 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Great script here @progamerz Working great since I bought this like a year ago. From just babysitting the bot I've noticed just a small thing. When using dragon bones on gilded altar in rimmingtom with phial used as bank method and fast mode off --- there is no camera movement at all. The bot zooms out enough so everything is on screen and there's no need to move the camera but the first thought that came to my mind was bot-like. Not sure if it supposed to be like that or not but just thought i'd point it out. Otherwise like I said amazing script :)  

Hi, I've intentionally made the script work like that because I've experimented with different camera zooms and making the script handle camera movements which makes the script much slower and has to do more interaction with the game which could mean that it would increase the ban rate, other than that I think a lot of people who use gilded altar actually zoom out so that everything can be seen, and they just have to use the mouse

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, progamerz said:

Hi, I've intentionally made the script work like that because I've experimented with different camera zooms and making the script handle camera movements which makes the script much slower and has to do more interaction with the game which could mean that it would increase the ban rate, other than that I think a lot of people who use gilded altar actually zoom out so that everything can be seen, and they just have to use the mouse

Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the explanation!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am getting an error!

[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:12 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: ---------------- SETTINGS START ----------------
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Current script version: 4.012
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Current method: Gilded altar
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Auto find host:true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Host name:Kush Altar
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Bone name: Dragon bones
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Bone id: 536
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Friends Bank Method: Phial
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: ---------------- SETTINGS END ----------------
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:35 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: cv.getRoofsHidden()Z
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.areRoofsEnabled(ij:568)
    at script.Main.onLoop(pa:104)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ol:278)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Have never changed my settings before and it was working fine.

37 minutes ago, MadmanDerek said:

Hello! I am getting an error!

[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:12 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: ---------------- SETTINGS START ----------------
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Current script version: 4.012
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Current method: Gilded altar
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Auto find host:true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Host name:Kush Altar
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Bone name: Dragon bones
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Bone id: 536
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: Friends Bank Method: Phial
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:34 AM]: ---------------- SETTINGS END ----------------
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/23 11:09:35 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: cv.getRoofsHidden()Z
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.areRoofsEnabled(ij:568)
    at script.Main.onLoop(pa:104)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ol:278)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Have never changed my settings before and it was working fine.

I've reported this to the developer, since its not a script issue, if you tried restarting the client does it work?

15 hours ago, MadmanDerek said:

Restarting the client and running it, all it says is "We should setup zoom." Its moves the camera and messes with the zoom and then stops doing anything else.

For the time being(until the hook is fixed), i disabled the "roof removal" part in my script and pushed update v4.013.

Make sure to start the script with roofs disabled in osrs settings for best performance.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ayayron said:

Any chance this could contain a Bone running option where it'll trade a master and act as a slave for those who don't wish to use it on mains?

Nope it doesn't support that mode, if you could explain in detail how you would like it to work i can see if i can add something similar to that which could cause the script price to be increased

Edited by progamerz

48 minutes ago, progamerz said:

Nope it doesn't support that mode, if you could explain in detail how you would like it to work i can see if i can add something similar to that which could cause the script price to be increased

Enter in a House name + person to trade, it acts as a runner for the account you ask it to trade.

Example: Person A is training prayer and Person B(is the bot). Person B runs to Phials, un notes then trades Person A the 28 bones then runs back, rinse and repeat.

• Like 1