Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

Added Rimmington and Using phials to un-note bones, make sure to always have extra money and have noted bones in inventory, currently testing and will push update when done testing.
h5o3hhz.png(Using big bones)

Edit: Pushed Update V0.2 which supports gilded altar in rimmington with phials method only!
Allow up to 24 hrs for the updated version to be on SDN.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

Hey was just going to let you know. Was running this script at Yanille with Superior Dragon Bones. Had an issue where it had selected a superior dragon bone to use on. had "use superior bone on"  when i ran out of bones i wasnt able to leave and was just standing there, Thought I'd let you know. Didn't take a screenshot of the log, if it happens again ill be sure to screenshot it. Working well excited about Rimmington working! It was trying to use the bones on the portal and i think it glitched out.

Edited by Fifediggity

1 hour ago, Fifediggity said:

Hey was just going to let you know. Was running this script at Yanille with Superior Dragon Bones. Had an issue where it had selected a superior dragon bone to use on. had "use superior bone on"  when i ran out of bones i wasnt able to leave and was just standing there, Thought I'd let you know. Didn't take a screenshot of the log, if it happens again ill be sure to screenshot it. Working well excited about Rimmington working! It was trying to use the bones on the portal and i think it glitched out.

Ok sure, ill make it deselect items before trying to exit portal, hope you are liking the script :)

So I was trying to do superior dragon bones in rimmington using phials. After going to phials and selecting option 3 the script just stops working if you wouldn't mind looking into this it would be awesome. Also the OSBot Logger doesnt have anything written in it about this issue thanks!

EDIT-After talking to progamerz was able to easily remedy the problem by using 50ms setting on my mirror mode. Was easy as that defnitrly support this script as well as the creator. Thanks again for the quick response. :)

Edited by Fifediggity
Update

2 minutes ago, Fifediggity said:

So I was trying to do superior dragon bones in rimmington using phials. After going to phials and selecting option 3 the script just stops working if you wouldn't mind looking into this it would be awesome. Also the OSBot Logger doesnt have anything written in it about this issue thanks!

Tried Big Bones with this issue as well and it doesn't seem to work.