Getting instantly banned

Zooted

Yo guys, 

I successfully ran a Zulrah account for around a year which ended up being finally banned after around 1B profit

However, I have since tried making maybe 10-20 accounts at different times over the last few months. I manually completed tutorial island on all of the accounts and then went about training the bots using paid scripts. I bot safetly for no more than 4 hours at a time with a 15 minute break every hour. Not a single one of the bots have lasted more than one day. 

Does anybody have any advice? 

Download virtualbox and download different OS like windows xp, 7, 8 ,10 and restart ur router to get new ip. Make an account and complete tutorial island yourself, go kill chickens/goblins 3-5 minutes and let it rest for a week. Then login again and make it member, do few quests and train 5-10mins urself and leave it for another week. Literally use your virtual box only if you use that account.

8 minutes ago, Bjotorsflav said:

Download virtualbox and download different OS like windows xp, 7, 8 ,10 and restart ur router to get new ip. Make an account and complete tutorial island yourself, go kill chickens/goblins 3-5 minutes and let it rest for a week. Then login again and make it member, do few quests and train 5-10mins urself and leave it for another week. Literally use your virtual box only if you use that account.

This machine is new as of 3 weeks ago and has already seen 2 accounts banned so its not HWID related. As for the IP - my ISP assigns it based on the MAC address of the router and my IP remains the same regardless of whether I restart it. All accounts that I made are made, completed tutorial island by hand and then left for 1-4 weeks before botting on them. 

Account resting and ip is all bullshit, most if not all scripts here are detected hundreds of people are running the same script as you with same intervals it's not hard to pinpoint everyone using 3rd party software. I've been botting on my same ip since 2015, accounts that don't get detected dont get banned, after using less known clients and scripts i've not had any bans.

On 5/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, nvrsince said:

Account resting and ip is all bullshit, most if not all scripts here are detected hundreds of people are running the same script as you with same intervals it's not hard to pinpoint everyone using 3rd party software. I've been botting on my same ip since 2015, accounts that don't get detected dont get banned, after using less known clients and scripts i've not had any bans.

I basically have the same opinion, the only accounts of mine that have dodged the banhammer completely are scripts I have written compared to the usual 24-48 hours with paid scripts and I'm confident it's not due to a lack of skill from those that programmed them. The fact that private scripts are recommended is no coincidence, less users = less bans.

On 5/20/2019 at 11:57 AM, nvrsince said:

5 hours ago, Dockerexe said:

I basically have the same opinion, the only accounts of mine that have dodged the banhammer completely are scripts I have written compared to the usual 24-48 hours with paid scripts and I'm confident it's not due to a lack of skill from those that programmed them. The fact that private scripts are recommended is no coincidence, less users = less bans.

We have tens of thousands of accounts of experience that disagree with this, all on custom scripts.