Stealth NMZ

Token

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

@Token

How long would you say I should run the script on my main per day/times per week. If I am not using overloads. Just absorb method eating rockcake between 5-10hp?

Idk that's up you, I personally run my accounts daily with long breaks

17 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

@Token

How long would you say I should run the script on my main per day/times per week. If I am not using overloads. Just absorb method eating rockcake between 5-10hp?

I have been running this bot for 3 weeks straight, roughly 7-9 hours a day with at least 1 hour breaks between each dream. I plan on posting once I hit max melee in about a month. This the best script on the market by a mile. Just make sure to utilize all of the random parts of the script, the only thing I would stay away from is the prayer flicking, just my opinion.

• Boge 1

2 hours ago, TheRealDudeLove said:

I have been running this bot for 3 weeks straight, roughly 7-9 hours a day with at least 1 hour breaks between each dream. I plan on posting once I hit max melee in about a month. This the best script on the market by a mile. Just make sure to utilize all of the random parts of the script, the only thing I would stay away from is the prayer flicking, just my opinion.

Do you mean 7-9 hours per day including or excluding the breaks?

2 hours ago, TheRealDudeLove said:

ALso,

What training method are you using? Dharoks or Obsidian, overloads or no?, ALso when is it set to eat at?

Edited by delsolhbc

3 hours ago, TheRealDudeLove said:

You can still set prayer flicking like every 500 to 1500 seconds just for the sake of randomization, ofc you can't rely on it being useful at that point

1 hour ago, delsolhbc said:

Do you mean 7-9 hours per day including or excluding the breaks?

ALso,

What training method are you using? Dharoks or Obsidian, overloads or no?, ALso when is it set to eat at?

7 - 9 hours including breaks, don't get greedy with it. I personally use Obsidian because you don't have to repair and overloads all the way. For overloads and absorbs just set a nice large range, at least 200 for absorbs and overloads I let it go up to 8 seconds before it will pop it, random of course. I cannot stress how important breaks are. Take. Long. Breaks.

1 minute ago, Token said:

You can still set prayer flicking like every 500 to 1500 seconds just for the sake of randomization, ofc you can't rely on it being useful at that point

Correct, I tried it and I liked it, but for me I feel like you either flick the whole time or just guzzle the rock cake. That is the beautiful thing about your script my friend, lots of customization :) .

• Boge 1

@Token Think you messed something up when you did that thing with mirror mode. I saw it in your Stealth Quester post and I am assuming you did it with all your scripts?

Video of what is happening. Literally nothing is happening and then I can't interact with the client with mouse input until I run another script and stop it. I've had this issue before I know you will figure it out probably a simple mistake.

Spoiler

Only happeing with your scripts btw. On current client build 2.5.51 and dev build 2.5.52. Idk about SI this is a MM only account.

Edited by Gunman

6 hours ago, swiftwhip said:

hey man it guzzles rock cake to 1 hp then guzzles it 1 more time every single time for some reason

Well no real person would guzzle exactly how many times it's required, we always spam it more than necessary

Just now, Gunman said:

@Token Think you messed something up when you did that thing with mirror mode. I saw it in your Stealth Quester post and I am assuming you did it with all your scripts?

Video of what is happening. Literally nothing is happening and then I can't interact with the client with mouse input until I run another script and stop it. I've had this issue before I know you will figure it out probably a simple mistake.

Reveal hidden contents

Looking into it atm

• Like 1