Stealth NMZ

Token

11 minutes ago, ANTIBOT27 said:

How does this compare with Fruity's NMZ?

I'm not 100% sure, I saw he's been pushing updates lately :doge: but the script offers a lot of randomization, the behavior can be adjusted on the GUI for pretty much everything which is what I haven't seen there at first glance

30 minutes ago, Rigg said:

I just purchased this bot and when I run it, it gets stuck in between trying to buy overloads and drinking the potion to begin the dream.. Any help possible?

Does it try to drink the potion before entering the dream? What's printed in the logger? Is it on mirror mode?

On 5/21/2019 at 5:26 PM, Token said:

Does it try to drink the potion before entering the dream? What's printed in the logger? Is it on mirror mode?

Sorry for the lack of detail in my post i was a bit worried, It happens when i click the "Load settings" button and try to use my setup that i created, But if i just click the "start" button it all works perfectly mate. What it does is goes to grab pots, doesn't click to buy them. Then clicks drink potion, then goes back to the overloads and repeats itself, If i don't have prayer pots it will run to the bank and not withdraw anything. Then do it's round again!

I'm not sure how to check the logger though.

1 hour ago, Rigg said:

Sorry for the lack of detail in my post i was a bit worried, It happens when i click the "Load settings" button and try to use my setup that i created, But if i just click the "start" button it all works perfectly mate. What it does is goes to grab pots, doesn't click to buy them. Then clicks drink potion, then goes back to the overloads and repeats itself, If i don't have prayer pots it will run to the bank and not withdraw anything. Then do it's round again!

Yeah I got the same thing, I just paused it - entered and pressed start and it worked fine. I had the full stack of pots in my bags for reference, with the exact numbers I stated in the config. I haven't yet had that issue when I have empty bags though

I had mirror mode at 100 ms and 45 fps

[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/22 02:09:44 AM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][05/22 02:09:44 AM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:09:59 AM]: Initializing 38 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:10:36 AM]: Loaded 2 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:10:36 AM]: starting script
[WARN][Bot #1][05/22 02:10:36 AM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][05/22 02:10:36 AM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][05/22 02:10:36 AM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:10:38 AM]: starting script without parameters
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:26 AM]: started script with scriptSettings: {bosses=Bouncer;Count Draynor;Khazard Warlord;The Kendal;Tree Spirit, dream type=Customisable Rumble (Normal), dream position=Center, power-ups=Recurrent Damage;Zapper;Ultimate Force, guzzle rock cake=true, guzzle min=4, guzzle max=8, leave dream at max points=false, hop worlds between dreams=false, buy herb boxes daily=true, flick rapid heal=true, flick min=15, flick max=55, use special attack=false, main weapon=, switch weapon=false, spec weapon=, energy required=100, recharge blowpipe=false, min darts=1000, min scales=1500, repair barrows armour=false, below percent=25, take breaks=false, break frequency=1, min break=25, max break=45, prayer potion=0, super restore=0, super ranging=0, super magic=0, overload=7, absorption=20, prayer min=5, prayer max=15, absorption min=100, absorption max=500, repot min=10, repot max=14, protect from melee=false, ultimate strength=false, incredible reflexes=false, eagle eye=false, mystic might=false, preserve=false, chivalry=false, piety=false, rigour=false, augury=false}
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:26 AM]: updating context
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:27 AM]: interacting with barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:29 AM]: entering dream
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:31 AM]: interacting with potion
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:34 AM]: interacting with barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:37 AM]: entering dream
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:39 AM]: interacting with potion
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:42 AM]: interacting with barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][05/22 02:12:43 AM]: Script StealthNMZ has paused!

Edited by fruitl00per
  • Boge 1

1 hour ago, Rigg said:

It's on the top right corner under settings -> toggle logger, any chance you remember what inventory setup you used?

Works perfect on stealth injection. It didn’t work well on mirror mode for me, but wow, great script otherwise. Sometimes it gets stuck when trying to enter a dream when it switches worlds. Grabs overlords and absorptions, but doesn’t use the coffer to enter bank pin, so it can’t enter dream because it can’t take money from coffer.

Other than this, I haven’t had any problems at all. Highly recommend this script.

• Boge 1