Stealth NMZ

Token

5 minutes ago, Graffi said:

Hello. Script is drinking only 1 dose of everything ( prayer potion 4 -> prayer potion 3) and after every potion is dose 3, it thinks it's out of potions and doesn't drink any of the 3 dose potions. Same with overloads. Mirror mode. Was working fine just yesterday

I haven't pushed any updates since last week for the NMZ script, does it still happen if you restart the client and set reaction time to 50ms? (press SHIFT + F4 until reaction time is 50ms)

EDIT: try the new dev build, I believe this will speed up interactions on mirror mode 

11 minutes ago, Token said:

I haven't pushed any updates since last week for the NMZ script, does it still happen if you restart the client and set reaction time to 50ms? (press SHIFT + F4 until reaction time is 50ms)

Restarting client and setting reaction time to 50ms seems to help. Now it runs normally. Does this effect any other things like how botlike it will seem if the reactiontime drops so much from 1000ms to 50ms?

• 2 weeks later...