Stealth NMZ

Token

8 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Token Think you messed something up when you did that thing with mirror mode. I saw it in your Stealth Quester post and I am assuming you did it with all your scripts?

Video of what is happening. Literally nothing is happening and then I can't interact with the client with mouse input until I run another script and stop it. I've had this issue before I know you will figure it out probably a simple mistake.

Reveal hidden contents

Only happeing with your scripts btw. On current client build 2.5.51 and dev build 2.5.52. Idk about SI this is a MM only account.

It should be up now

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

I am probably about to be banned on my main. The bot glitched and tried to take our overloads with a full inventory for like 20 minutes straight. How is there no failsafe for this?????

What settings are you using? I think I've heard one case where a user said the ava's accumulator was not set to not gather junk and filled the inventory while withdrawing potions. These cases are too rare to reproduce for testing purpose (and 100% preventable). I've added code for many cases like that, there's always going to be more as the game mechanics are unlimited, but if you find anything that's not included and would be useful let me know.

Nice script man. Can you make it so it spams the g maul spec when power surge is picked up?

Also, I set my spec for 50% required, it's pretty botty when it hits 50% and immediately switches to spec weapon and uses it, but takes a minute to switch back to main weapon. Maybe add a delay to that? idk

Maybe add a way to set priority to which bosses you want to kill, some reward better xp while some reward better nmz points. 

Let's say i choose black demon, tree spirit, dad, elvarg, and count draynor.

i set my priorities as count draynor (1), tree spirit (2), elvarg (3), black demon (4), dad (5).

make it so it kills whatever it's already attacking, but as soon as it's done it goes to the highest priority available. 

Not sure how hard these changes would be but would for sure be helpful. All in all, it's a great script. Thanks bro.

Edited by bootyin
  • Boge 1

24 minutes ago, bootyin said:

Nice script man. Can you make it so it spams the g maul spec when power surge is picked up?

Also, I set my spec for 50% required, it's pretty botty when it hits 50% and immediately switches to spec weapon and uses it, but takes a minute to switch back to main weapon. Maybe add a delay to that? idk

Maybe add a way to set priority to which bosses you want to kill, some reward better xp while some reward better nmz points. 

Let's say i choose black demon, tree spirit, dad, elvarg, and count draynor.

i set my priorities as count draynor (1), tree spirit (2), elvarg (3), black demon (4), dad (5).

make it so it kills whatever it's already attacking, but as soon as it's done it goes to the highest priority available. 

Not sure how hard these changes would be but would for sure be helpful. All in all, it's a great script. Thanks bro.

It doesn't actually attempt to kill anything, it's mostly just waiting to be attacked and retaliating like most people do NMZ, but I'll push some updates for the spec weapons to make them more effective and randomized 

5 hours ago, Token said:

Was it already empty? Did it run out during a dream? When was it supposed to recharge?

Hi mate, they were set to recharge between 1000/1500 respectably. I don't think they started with a full blowpipe but it did check them, when they ran out it just afk'd unable to attack on all 6 accounts. i've filled them manually and made a preset with 3k/3k values instead and currently waiting for my blowpipes to run out but will let you know.

sorry for not giving you more info last night was super tired

19 minutes ago, shnibely said:

Hi mate, they were set to recharge between 1000/1500 respectably. I don't think they started with a full blowpipe but it did check them, when they ran out it just afk'd unable to attack on all 6 accounts. i've filled them manually and made a preset with 3k/3k values instead and currently waiting for my blowpipes to run out but will let you know.

sorry for not giving you more info last night was super tired

Let me know how that goes, so the accounts were sitting in dream but not leaving? Did you stop the script and leave the dream or did you exit and let them recharge?

2 hours ago, Token said:

Let me know how that goes, so the accounts were sitting in dream but not leaving? Did you stop the script and leave the dream or did you exit and let them recharge?

Can confirm, the bot has just entered a dream with 300 scales left while two other accounts had both ran out of scales. Doesn't seem to be working.

I'm unsure whether or not it'll fill the blowpipe wqhen you initially start the script but the point being if it runs out of scales there is no failsafe or check for the message 'your blowpipe has ran out of scales etc' which basically results in the bot endlessly trying to attack when it can't

i ended up pausing the scripts, filling them manually and continuing

Edited by shnibely

5 minutes ago, shnibely said:

Can confirm, the bot has just entered a dream with 300 scales left while two other accounts had both ran out of scales. Doesn't seem to be working.

I'm unsure whether or not it'll fill the blowpipe wqhen you initially start the script but the point being if it runs out of scales there is no failsafe or check for the message 'your blowpipe has ran out of scales etc' which basically results in the bot endlessly trying to attack when it can't

i ended up pausing the scripts, filling them manually and continuing

Thanks for the report, I'll push an update with fixes shortly