Stealth NMZ

Token

21 hours ago, Token said:

Well no real player actually guzzles the right amount, I personally just spam it even after I'm 1 HP. I've added a random delay before beginning to guzzle, the update should be live now.

What settings are you using? What potion does it fail to withdraw? How many points/doses do you have?

My inventory was empty, I set all settings just ok, and did absortion pot x28, I had like 20k points ( not enough for 28 absotion pots), but had enough absortion doses in the 'barrel', but the bot does not accept taking it directly out of the barrel, instead it wants to buy it. Maybe it should check if there is enough in the barrel before it buys the pots?

2 hours ago, ossie40x said:

My inventory was empty, I set all settings just ok, and did absortion pot x28, I had like 20k points ( not enough for 28 absotion pots), but had enough absortion doses in the 'barrel', but the bot does not accept taking it directly out of the barrel, instead it wants to buy it. Maybe it should check if there is enough in the barrel before it buys the pots?

It should take into account the doses stored in the barrel, I'll check if there's anything wrong with it

Hey man, just bought this script yesterday and today is the second day i've run the script. Worked perfectly yesterday but today it wont drink the overload potions... Idk if i'm doing something wrong but i'm using the exact settings as yesterday (saved the settings). Got any ideas on why he's not drinking the overloads and just goes to 1hp?

52 minutes ago, Tankola said:

Hey man, just bought this script yesterday and today is the second day i've run the script. Worked perfectly yesterday but today it wont drink the overload potions... Idk if i'm doing something wrong but i'm using the exact settings as yesterday (saved the settings). Got any ideas on why he's not drinking the overloads and just goes to 1hp?

I've pushed some code yesterday which seems to have affected the overloading, it should be fixed now

31 minutes ago, Token said:

I've pushed some code yesterday which seems to have affected the overloading, it should be fixed now

I’m having the same issue. It drinks all the absorption’s, drinks one sip of the overload, but then doesn’t drink anymore overloads after that. Still having the same issue.

Other than that weird issue, this script has been fantastic. I’ve gotten 99 melee stats across the board on one account (unfortunately it was banned after getting cocky and using another script, totally unrelated though) but on my new account it has been flawless up until the client update. Not sure why it isn’t drinking the overloads?

EDIT: Restarted client and script. Working again. Thanks Token!

Edited by Chris5991
  • Boge 1