Stealth NMZ

Token

I love this script! It works for hours nonstop. A suggestion is to add an eta to next level. Also sometimes if you start the bot with potions inside its inventory such as overloads and absorption it will bug out and run back and forth from the chest to the barrels. To fix it, you just need to deposit all of the positions into the barrel.

4 minutes ago, moocowoinks said:

I love this script! It works for hours nonstop. A suggestion is to add an eta to next level. Also sometimes if you start the bot with potions inside its inventory such as overloads and absorption it will bug out and run back and forth from the chest to the barrels. To fix it, you just need to deposit all of the positions into the barrel.

Will check it shortly, I've got a list of small bugs to fix

Trial bro? 

EDIT: Just bought the script. 

Bugs:

1) When bot starts, it will run to bank, open bank, 10 seconds later bot stops on its ownself..

2) Does not buy overloads or absorptions points.

3) On mirror mode, 50 ms.

4) Essentially, I have to manually start on my own before starting the bot. 

Any ways you can fix this? What's your discord?

Edited by Bon Bon

11 hours ago, chors said:

could I have a trial, please? 

also, any idea on what the ban rate is like?

Authed :doge: 

5 hours ago, Bon Bon said:

Trial bro? 

EDIT: Just bought the script. 

Bugs:

1) When bot starts, it will run to bank, open bank, 10 seconds later bot stops on its ownself..

2) Does not buy overloads or absorptions points.

3) On mirror mode, 50 ms.

4) Essentially, I have to manually start on my own before starting the bot. 

Any ways you can fix this? What's your discord?

I'm in OSBot's discord, you can find me there most of the day

What's printed in the logger?

Love your other scripts so I bought this one without even going for the trail, however I am having some issues with it so far.

Setup...
OG OSRS Client
osBot Mirror Mode
50ms
(See screenshot of NMZ Settings).

Scripts starts fine and gets me into a dream. The problem is once I enter the dream, right away it equips the g maul and just spams trying to do the special attack before anything else right after entering the dream.  It does not drink overload or eat rock to lower life, and it does not start drinking absorption potions.

So what I started having to do is start the dream myself and manually drink the potions to get started then once started the script does everything fine except keep me at low life.  It never eats rock at all.  Even with it managing the specials and weapon switching and drinking absorption at this point, it just never eats rock.

Any ideas to help the situation would be much appreciated.

nmzsettings1.PNG

3 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

Love your other scripts so I bought this one without even going for the trail, however I am having some issues with it so far.

Setup...
OG OSRS Client
osBot Mirror Mode
50ms

Scripts starts fine and gets me into a dream. The problem is once I enter the dream, right away it equips the g maul and just spams trying to do the special attack before anything else right after entering the dream.  It does not drink overload or eat rock to lower life, and it does not start drinking absorption potions.

So what I started having to do is start the dream myself and manually drink the potions to get started then once started the script does everything fine except keep me at low life.  It never eats rock at all.  Even with it managing the specials and weapon switching and drinking absorption at this point, it just never eats rock.

nmzsettings1.PNG

I also had some bugs encountered with the script. But I am thinking its mainly because of the mirror mode. Try setting a wider range for everything as mirror mode reacts slower than stealth even you set reaction to lowest. Trying enlarging the range of guzzle rock cake, the repot range, the absorption dirnking range. Also disable the prayer option of protect from melee as I suppose you are using absorption method. You might want to enable flick rapid heal tho.

10 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

Setup...
OG OSRS Client
osBot Mirror Mode
50ms

nmzsettings1.PNG

Could you save the settings to a file and send me the file via PM please? It's under C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthNMZ\

I'm pushing lots of bug fixes atm, but haven't got to test all configurations yet

On 3/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, Syracuse Lol said:

Anyone have any success with pures (1 def)

I think I've tried a pure once, but I had all low level bosses like King Roald, Trapped Soul, Sand Snake, Kendal and Count Draynor

On 3/21/2020 at 2:07 AM, mveep3 said:

trial please?

Authed :doge: