Perm banned hcim after 4 hours botting?

dubanon

Lol.

First time botting since like 2005 

Decided to buy czhars fisher for lile $9 i thought why not.

I botted for 1 hour on sat. 1 hour sun day and 2 hours lastnight and i was done fishing and i was about to go to wintertodt for 99 fm legit.

Anyways i would often fish for 20 mins before and after starting the bot. In the end i got from 24-51 fishing botting/playing since i got it 3 days ago..

Seems shit. I put alot of hours into the hcim though it was still new. 

Is this the new thing now? Instant perm bann? I thought we got a 24 hour warning.... i feel like a perm ban for 4 hours or less botting is abit harsh

Not too worried just surprised as i wanted to start a goldfarm but now i dont see how thats possible..

20 minutes ago, dubanon said:

Lol.

First time botting since like 2005 

Decided to buy czhars fisher for lile $9 i thought why not.

I botted for 1 hour on sat. 1 hour sun day and 2 hours lastnight and i was done fishing and i was about to go to wintertodt for 99 fm legit.

Anyways i would often fish for 20 mins before and after starting the bot. In the end i got from 24-51 fishing botting/playing since i got it 3 days ago..

Seems shit. I put alot of hours into the hcim though it was still new. 

Is this the new thing now? Instant perm bann? I thought we got a 24 hour warning.... i feel like a perm ban for 4 hours or less botting is abit harsh

Not too worried just surprised as i wanted to start a goldfarm but now i dont see how thats possible..

Botting isn't like how it was where you could turn a script on and leave it for hours by itself and not expect a ban soon. Gold farming now is to have a method that works for you to make the most amount of money before a ban comes. But one thing that is echo'd around here is that you don't bot accounts you're not willing to lose.

5 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

Botting isn't like how it was where you could turn a script on and leave it for hours by itself and not expect a ban soon. Gold farming now is to have a method that works for you to make the most amount of money before a ban comes. But one thing that is echo'd around here is that you don't bot accounts you're not willing to lose.

Botting for less then 4 hours over 3 days though? 24-51 fishing for a perm ban? 

Is there such thing as a 24hour ban anymore

Hmm typically newer accounts with little history are easy bans, did you at least do some questing/playing legit on that account?

Account age plays a huge role in bans, fresh accounts are almost always a ban very quickly, judging from my experience and what I see from other people on various script threads.

Edited by Czar

Don't leave scripts running unattended for hours. Baby sitting your bots the way to go. Just received a 2 day on my main because I got sloppy. Accounts from like 07 though. I'd bot in moderation and switch up skills I bot every hour or so mixed in with real play here and there botting altogether about 2-4 hours every other day. I truly believe the quickest way to a easy ban is poor mouse reactions in a script. If you notice this right off the get go using a script don't bother and move on save yourself the ban. 

My own script got me 2 day'd.. 😂

😪

46 minutes ago, Imthabawse said:

Don't leave scripts running unattended for hours. Baby sitting your bots the way to go. Just received a 2 day on my main because I got sloppy. Accounts from like 07 though. I'd bot in moderation and switch up skills I bot every hour or so mixed in with real play here and there botting altogether about 2-4 hours every other day. I truly believe the quickest way to a easy ban is poor mouse reactions in a script. If you notice this right off the get go using a script don't bother and move on save yourself the ban. 

My own script got me 2 day'd.. 😂

😪

Damn, that must be tough to reconcile. Gotta step up the antiban code! Hahaha. I am glad I saw this as I was contemplating testing some scripts I am writing on my main, will make sure to avoid that. 😛

10 hours ago, MalfunctionX said:

Damn, that must be tough to reconcile. Gotta step up the antiban code! Hahaha. I am glad I saw this as I was contemplating testing some scripts I am writing on my main, will make sure to avoid that. 😛

Lol naw script was fine but was still a work in progress and didnt have a method to stop script when it was out of materials so it just kept repeating a process I knew once I read the log id be banned. We live and learn.

4 hours ago, dubanon said:

yeah i played a few hours also, on normal days before botting ill play for 5-6 hours also

There was your mistake. When botting include the hours played legit in the day also. If you play 6 hours in day I would recommend not botting at all that day. Only bot on days you are gonna play 4 hours or less in. I did a similar mistake by playing 7 hours then I tested a script for about 15-20 minutes it worked perfect but I got banned because I played 10 hours that day even tho 90% of them were legit.

6 hours ago, Gunman said:

There was your mistake. When botting include the hours played legit in the day also. If you play 6 hours in day I would recommend not botting at all that day. Only bot on days you are gonna play 4 hours or less in. I did a similar mistake by playing 7 hours then I tested a script for about 15-20 minutes it worked perfect but I got banned because I played 10 hours that day even tho 90% of them were legit.

Oh okay fair enough, so how long can people normally bot before getting banned?

always use mirrored client with osbot VIP on top of that I never bot longer than 40mins without taking a break. Agility tops 30min then take a 20min break, fishing i did with barbarian for 30-40mins then break for 1 to 2 hours. This may seem really inefficient but it is what is gonna save ur acc. Also my account has 200+ qp done legitly. however in the past i have received a ban on my account permanently for botting after 2months or so but i made it seem like i was hacked and got unbanned. currently what i stated above is working for me. Low time huge breaks is the motto baby

edit: i never bot more than 2.5 to 3 hours a day

Edited by SuperMario