BANNED BEFORE STARTING?

phiercee1

1 hour ago, phiercee1 said:

Nope.  Just a casual acc I was botting to see how far I could get.  

Last time I botted was 14 hrs ago and before that it was a whole day.  SI, using EXPLV's AIO from the VIP section of scripts to fletch at GE. 

Usually i'm pretty good at back tracking things and understanding what I did wrong.  This time I am absolutely bamboozled. 

It was a botted acc. about 98%.  I only did a few hours on him every day and no more than 12 a week. 

Then there's nothing weird going on, bans happen even with a week delay

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

No kidding. How long ago was that account banned? Paid script I would assume? and which mode?

Also are you saying you notice starting bots early results in more bans in your experience?

It was SI. The current account that got a 2 day is also SI. If there is a paid script that can bot what I want then yeah paid other wise depends on if I would ever bot it again in the future I just try to make one my self. And no I am not saying bans are higher in the morning. I was saying I believe there is a morning ban wave and I got smacked by that ban wave.

3 hours ago, phiercee1 said:

Ok thanks for you input my guy.  This sounds like my exact story.  Stealth and everything.  I haven't ran stealth because I have access to mirror.  But ive never had something like this happen in mirror...  However things have been slow and funky on mirror so thats why I tried stealth. 

Did you try botting the account again after the 2 day ban? If so how are the results. 

Never botted account after the 2-day cause I did a lot on the account by hand as well and didnt wanna see it perm banned. Take a 2-day ban as a warning because once your caught best believe that accounts flagged and any other suspicious activity will get you banned.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phiercee1 said:

Nope.  Just a casual acc I was botting to see how far I could get.  

Last time I botted was 14 hrs ago and before that it was a whole day.  SI, using EXPLV's AIO from the VIP section of scripts to fletch at GE. 

Usually i'm pretty good at back tracking things and understanding what I did wrong.  This time I am absolutely bamboozled. 

It was a botted acc. about 98%.  I only did a few hours on him every day and no more than 12 a week. 

"Botted 98%"... does this need some more explanation? I suggest not to be surprised when getting a ban, we've all got one somehow.... Once closely followed by the bot-team, you'll get the hammer anyways? Also want to mention, like @Token said, the bot detection system flags your account and a Jmod reviews the "evidence" and makes a decision based on the account activity. Jmods are just people, they work like normal persons so a delayed ban isn't that rare? They have lots of account (activity) to review and once detected, your ban is confirmed by a real person and like said... this can take multiple days as they have their own lives?