Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

On 3/17/2021 at 9:35 AM, Fifediggity said:

Hello getting error when I get issued fossil island wyverns. My character will run to duradel then open the trade menu with him and get stuck.

Log says:

ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:46 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:46 PM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:47 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:47 PM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:47 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:48 PM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:48 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:48 PM]: Restock

Appreciate the help!

Do you have a digsite pendant? It needs that item to get to fossil wyverns

Hi, got this script today, Script works well except I died doing hellhounds but not sure why, just looked over and it was dead. Second, when doing a feral vampire task the bot got stuck on that magical tree that stops you from moving in mortanyia. Had to manually unstuck the bot. 

Edit: My second account got stuck in the house in mortton killing shades..seems like this bot gets stuck a lot?

Edited by uncledude00

Script is not reading tasks properly.. Not even close.

Start script and log says "grab data" and somehow reads my task without clicking the gem... My task is 85 pyrofiends and it's keeps going to kill "Ankou" every time.

Had this issue on and off before but now it seems like every script for slayer is just not functional at all anymore..

11 hours ago, MrE said:

Script is not reading tasks properly.. Not even close.

Start script and log says "grab data" and somehow reads my task without clicking the gem... My task is 85 pyrofiends and it's keeps going to kill "Ankou" every time.

Had this issue on and off before but now it seems like every script for slayer is just not functional at all anymore..

You must have a setting wrong then. Did you put it to kill ankous manually? The only time it won’t kill on task is if you set it to another task 

13 hours ago, Juggles said:

You must have a setting wrong then. Did you put it to kill ankous manually? The only time it won’t kill on task is if you set it to another task 

It was already on the correct task, then the log started spamming an error. So I restarted it with the same config and it thinks that is my task. I didn't change anything but, I will make a more detailed report on this one also later...

Hello Malcolmcan i have a trial? the 12h trial starts timing when i use for first time?

Because i'm brazilian and theres some difference between time and maybe i cant play as soon you give me the trial version... If i am not asking to much, you could do a 24h trial? i'm planning to buy this monthly, because the bot i'm planning to make my farm needs slayer level, so, ill need this constantly if works fine.

thank you.

Not working currently. Script is doing this with every master regardless of task it seems. Have plenty of money and everything so not sure what is going on.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:47 AM]: Trade slayer master
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:51 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:51 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:52 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:52 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:53 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:54 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:54 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:55 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:56 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:56 AM]: Amount return -1, please report

Many restarts later I got past this.... Only for it to spam all 10 of my varrock tele tablets while standing in varrock "traveling to Naive"

So I manually went there and got a new assignment.

Started it AGAIN and it immediately logged out saying "task to difficult for bot"

Please fix this

Edited by MrE