Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

15 hours ago, MrE said:

Not working currently. Script is doing this with every master regardless of task it seems. Have plenty of money and everything so not sure what is going on.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:47 AM]: Trade slayer master
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:51 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:51 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:52 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:52 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:53 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:54 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:54 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:55 AM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:56 AM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/03 07:26:56 AM]: Amount return -1, please report

Many restarts later I got past this.... Only for it to spam all 10 of my varrock tele tablets while standing in varrock "traveling to Naive"

So I manually went there and got a new assignment.

Started it AGAIN and it immediately logged out saying "task to difficult for bot"

Please fix this

What task are you on?

I know I mentioned this a bit ago but it would be great to add on option to bring a full 4-dose stamina potion because I still find myself walking around a lot which wastes time. This change would make this bot so much better than it already is. @Juggles @Malcolm And thanks to both of you guys on your continued hard work :)

Quick question, does that respond to other players? I noticed that the slayer monster locations typically have at least 1 other person there. I was watching it and noticed that people try to talk to me. If i dont respond is that suspicious? Also, i noticed that it said "hey" back to someone when they said "hi" is that a feature?

14 hours ago, kevthehustla said:

Quick question, does that respond to other players? I noticed that the slayer monster locations typically have at least 1 other person there. I was watching it and noticed that people try to talk to me. If i dont respond is that suspicious? Also, i noticed that it said "hey" back to someone when they said "hi" is that a feature?

Yes that is a feature for anti-ban I assume. It's happened to me before and I asked and they confirmed it was a thing.

Also I saw that @TwistedVIP (sorry if I tagged the wrong person) posted some very good suggestions in the Discord channel. I'll copy them here so people can see. 

A suggestion that would be nice to see would be to improve the bone burying option so that instead of just a simple enable/disable, you could select a "base level" of bones to bury from (or a multi-selection box to select which bones we'd like to bury). It's very inefficient to bury all regular bones, but I'd like to be able to bury Baby dragon bones, Big bones, etc. If using the multi-selection box, I'd be able to also have it so that I won't have Dragon bones selected so that it will pickup and bank them so I won't deplete all my money.

Another suggestion, which would obviously be a bit more difficult, would be the ability to optionally profile individual monsters will certain equipment. So if I'm doing steel dragons, I'd like to go magic and use either iban blast/trident. And then go back to the "default" equipment for other tasks which were not custom profiles.

^^^^^ IN MY OPINION THIS WOULD BE A HUGE UPDATE AND POSSIBLY HELP WITH ANTI-BAN! ^^^^^^

Like Twisted said I would assume this would take a lot of time and effort to code all of that but if you guys are looking for a project to pick up I suggest this one. Hell I'd pay more for the bot if you guys added this.

Some suggestions from myself is that it would be nice to be able to pick a main weapon, a special attack weapon, an off-hand weapon in the GUI menu and then the ability for the bot to switch back to the main weapon once your special attack is depleted. 

Also I know you guys are busy and I completely understand that. But please adding in an option for pulling out stamina potions(4) instead of (1) doses because it's horrid babysitting my bot and watching it walk for 10 minutes.

4 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Also I saw that @TwistedVIP (sorry if I tagged the wrong person) posted some very good suggestions in the Discord channel. I'll copy them here so people can see. 

A suggestion that would be nice to see would be to improve the bone burying option so that instead of just a simple enable/disable, you could select a "base level" of bones to bury from (or a multi-selection box to select which bones we'd like to bury). It's very inefficient to bury all regular bones, but I'd like to be able to bury Baby dragon bones, Big bones, etc. If using the multi-selection box, I'd be able to also have it so that I won't have Dragon bones selected so that it will pickup and bank them so I won't deplete all my money.

Another suggestion, which would obviously be a bit more difficult, would be the ability to optionally profile individual monsters will certain equipment. So if I'm doing steel dragons, I'd like to go magic and use either iban blast/trident. And then go back to the "default" equipment for other tasks which were not custom profiles.

^^^^^ IN MY OPINION THIS WOULD BE A HUGE UPDATE AND POSSIBLY HELP WITH ANTI-BAN! ^^^^^^

Like Twisted said I would assume this would take a lot of time and effort to code all of that but if you guys are looking for a project to pick up I suggest this one. Hell I'd pay more for the bot if you guys added this.

Some suggestions from myself is that it would be nice to be able to pick a main weapon, a special attack weapon, an off-hand weapon in the GUI menu and then the ability for the bot to switch back to the main weapon once your special attack is depleted. 

Also I know you guys are busy and I completely understand that. But please adding in an option for pulling out stamina potions(4) instead of (1) doses because it's horrid babysitting my bot and watching it walk for 10 minutes.

Do you have grand trees unlocked on your account? That is the main teleport method it uses, most places only take 1 sip of stamina to reach 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Juggles said:

Do you have grand trees unlocked on your account? That is the main teleport method it uses, most places only take 1 sip of stamina to reach 

I do, but I still sometimes find myself walking when the (1) dose of stam rns out. Some slayer monsters take a bit to get to that's why I suggested adding 4 dose support.