Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Can we please get Mage support? Annoying to have to keep pausing to add my Rune Pouch with all the runes or even just the runes themselves. Also prayer support would be amazing as well.

Also it sometimes gets the task wrong. I had to stop and restart a few times cause it started killing the wrong animal. Guard Dog's was the current task but it kept thinking "Grizzly Bears". Hasn't done that issue in a little bit now, but still occurred a few times. 

Another issue is it doesn't seem to see a lot of items in the bank. Every time I start the script up, it goes and restocks on everything even if it is already in the bank. If i shut off restocking, it logs-out.

I use Mirror Mode if it matters.

But with any accounts that use mage, you can't use this script.... Please update for mage

@Malcolm @Juggles

Edited by goninkedup

39 minutes ago, goninkedup said:

Can we please get Mage support? Annoying to have to keep pausing to add my Rune Pouch with all the runes or even just the runes themselves. Also prayer support would be amazing as well.

Also it sometimes gets the task wrong. I had to stop and restart a few times cause it started killing the wrong animal. Guard Dog's was the current task but it kept thinking "Grizzly Bears". Hasn't done that issue in a little bit now, but still occurred a few times. 

Another issue is it doesn't seem to see a lot of items in the bank. Every time I start the script up, it goes and restocks on everything even if it is already in the bank. If i shut off restocking, it logs-out.

But with any accounts that use mage, you can't use this script.... Please update for mage

@Malcolm @Juggles

Mage support is in the works for this.

Interesting it gets the task wrong. I'll take a peak at that.

I'll see what I can replicate and fix here :)

3 hours ago, goninkedup said:

@Malcolm @Juggles

Regarding wrong task, that can be due to Mirror Mode not loading onmessage correctly. The fix is to restart mirror mode as it is an issue on osbot side. 

For banking, you can tell it not to bank first task if you already know you have all the supplied gear. There is a checkbox for that. If it is unchecked, then it will rebank again

12 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Probably 1.5 months out before the re-write is tested and completed in full I’d say 

Alright, let me know if you needed testers when the time comes.

12 hours ago, Juggles said:

Regarding wrong task, that can be due to Mirror Mode not loading onmessage correctly. The fix is to restart mirror mode as it is an issue on osbot side. 

For banking, you can tell it not to bank first task if you already know you have all the supplied gear. There is a checkbox for that. If it is unchecked, then it will rebank again

Ok, is there any way to tell if hooks were not loaded correctly? Other than scripts not working, of course?

Yea I found that out and use that on and off. Seems to be okay with restocking and banking now. 

Hello getting error when I get issued fossil island wyverns. My character will run to duradel then open the trade menu with him and get stuck.

Log says:

ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:46 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:46 PM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:47 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:47 PM]: Restock
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:48 PM]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 10:25:48 PM]: Amount return -1, please report

Appreciate the help!

48 minutes ago, Fifediggity said:

Hello getting error when I get issued fossil island wyverns. My character will run to duradel then open the trade menu with him and get stuck.

Log says:

Appreciate the help!

Is your slayer helm imbued ?

8 hours ago, Fifediggity said:

Log says:

Appreciate the help!

Did the issue start today? There was an osrs update today

9 hours ago, Juggles said:

Did the issue start today? There was an osrs update today

No it had started probably 2 days ago. I hadn't started using it until 2 days ago. Everything else works perfectly, this has been my only issue, It just runs to the slayer master and goes through that loop i posted in the logs. Ill run back to bank to "restock supplies" grab my cash stack and run back to the slayer master. then the issue starts.

1 hour ago, Fifediggity said:

No it had started probably 2 days ago. I hadn't started using it until 2 days ago. Everything else works perfectly, this has been my only issue, It just runs to the slayer master and goes through that loop i posted in the logs. Ill run back to bank to "restock supplies" grab my cash stack and run back to the slayer master. then the issue starts.

also i tried using different slayer masters as well and all had the same issue. Appreciate the prompt response and help. Loving the bot,