Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

have to say from what i have seen so far this script is very botlike when killing npcs, running wild burying bones if selected stealing other peoples bones etc. 

killing banshees constantly runs between  2 rooms trying to attack different ones.  it should  attack the nearest npc in the same area not run to another room.

also attacks different npc after looting.

on ice giants it has killed more ice warriors (edit) it gets into better rhythm after a while

for the price i expected better like its a great script but it needs a bit of updating i think.

also is there a way to edit settings whilst the script is  running? for instance edit wore equipment etc

Edited by leen12
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, leen12 said:

have to say from what i have seen so far this script is very botlike when killing npcs, running wild burying bones if selected stealing other peoples bones etc. 

killing banshees constantly runs between  2 rooms trying to attack different ones.  it should  attack the nearest npc in the same area not run to another room.

also attacks different npc after looting.

on ice giants it has killed more ice warriors (edit) it gets into better rhythm after a while

for the price i expected better like its a great script but it needs a bit of updating i think.

also is there a way to edit settings whilst the script is  running? for instance edit wore equipment etc

This is what I was expecting. Thank for the feedback -- I won't be buying it

This is actually intended and done on request because it takes a lot more time to lose the agro than it does to just kill them.

To change the gear you'd have to restart the script. There is no dynamic gear selection atm.

We do search for the nearest NPC. I assume that is what the method returned.

Appreciate the feedback :doge: I will take a look at making some improvements based on this

• Like 1

Still having issues doing Gargoyles. For some reason it drops the Rock Hammer which cause me to keep fighting the same Gargoyle untill i die. Noticed it before and today aswell. Can't find anything in the logger about it. Also when u try to kill Gargoyles off-task it does go to the basement of the Slayer tower(it is slay-task only) so it should be going to the upper floor. 

Edit: I'm using Mirror Mode

Edited by paNicM

5 hours ago, paNicM said:

Still having issues doing Gargoyles. For some reason it drops the Rock Hammer which cause me to keep fighting the same Gargoyle untill i die. Noticed it before and today aswell. Can't find anything in the logger about it. Also when u try to kill Gargoyles off-task it does go to the basement of the Slayer tower(it is slay-task only) so it should be going to the upper floor. 

Edit: I'm using Mirror Mode

I'll take a look at this. Thanks for the report :)

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this script awhile ago and never renewed, but I was under the impression that if I purchased at full price once then I'd forever have the reduced price of 9.99 a month. Am I  wrong? Was I supposed to keep renewing to keep the reduced price because I went to try to repurchase and it seems like I can only get it at full price.

2 hours ago, itsmejb4 said:

I purchased this script awhile ago and never renewed, but I was under the impression that if I purchased at full price once then I'd forever have the reduced price of 9.99 a month. Am I  wrong? Was I supposed to keep renewing to keep the reduced price because I went to try to repurchase and it seems like I can only get it at full price.

Yes unfortunately if you miss a renewal you'll have to buy the first month from the store again at $14.99 (the initial price) 

4 hours ago, itsmejb4 said:

Malcolm and I don't control how the renewal system works. That is more of a question for the higher ups @Token