Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Random issue: - looping through trying to grab equipment from bank and depositing everything back in again

1.) Version Number - 1.56

2.) A screenshot of your bot client with the logger included ( Black out any usernames so you don't get banned  )

image.thumb.png.126486c892cac6c05c01e667fb392088.png

3.) A quick description of how the bug occurred if you were at your PC when the bug took place.

Finished task to kill cave bugs, then teleported out and started the next task

Edited by powerrangeralt

2 hours ago, powerrangeralt said:

Random issue: - looping through trying to grab equipment from bank and depositing everything back in again

1.) Version Number - 1.56

2.) A screenshot of your bot client with the logger included ( Black out any usernames so you don't get banned  )

image.thumb.png.126486c892cac6c05c01e667fb392088.png

3.) A quick description of how the bug occurred if you were at your PC when the bug took place.

Finished task to kill cave bugs, then teleported out and started the next task

Found the issue and will push an update. 1.57 will have this fixed. Should only be for brimhaven tasks.

33 minutes ago, AboveLawz said:

Will this work for an ironman? I have enough food and whatnot but don't have teleport tabs. Will it use runes to teleport?

atm the script isn't best suited for ironman accounts. It will require some teleport tabs and some other things. 

If you have the items it works fine but if you don't have an item it won't work

While reporting a bug please include the following information with your bug report.

1.) Version Number 1.57

2.) A screenshot of your bot client with the logger included ( Black out any usernames so you don't get banned :doge: )

d80b4d31965dcfab46bade19b242656b.jpg

The counter for Ice giant(14) will not go down and its finished the task already but keeps killing and banking. I tried check the gem to see if that would fix it but nothing seems to fix it unless you stop the script.

7 minutes ago, skillerkidos1 said:

yes its enabled

Can you confirm that the game message did come up? That message is independent of the counter. So hypothetically if the counter said said there was 10 left and that game message appeared it should have switched tasks regardless of the count.

edit: screenshot if you still have it :doge:

Edited by Malcolm

6 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Can you confirm that the game message did come up? That message is independent of the counter. So hypothetically if the counter said said there was 10 left and that game message appeared it should have switched tasks regardless of the count.

edit: screenshot if you still have it :doge:

i cant screenshot it anymore but yes it did that why i was confused

3 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

i cant screenshot it anymore but yes it did that why i was confused

If you had another tab open such as Trade or Clan, then the client couldn't read the game message when it popped up. This is what I am assuming happened because this task was one of the first tasks I coded in the script and have tested it dozens of times.

12 hours ago, Juggles said:

If you had another tab open such as Trade or Clan, then the client couldn't read the game message when it popped up. This is what I am assuming happened because this task was one of the first tasks I coded in the script and have tested it dozens of times.

It happened again

880CD325-23AD-40F6-A673-8C11DF81218F.jpeg

AC9ACE29-1988-4B62-8116-2CE7070374F0.jpeg

A613D180-5130-4643-8C12-7BFC03FEB9C1.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I'm going to do some testing and find the reason for this. The message appears to be the same but for some reason its not triggering.

Was it maybe because I paused during and it got 1 kill while the script was paused? That’s the only thing I think I did