Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Keeps getting stuck at the bank, opens the bank window to collect suppliers and just stops there.

I've tried manually removing supplies and checked the suppliers are available, any ideas?

Edit - Selecting don't bank on start seems to have solved the issue - will let you know if it banks ok after completing first task 

Edited by Rob Owen

1 hour ago, Rob Owen said:

Keeps getting stuck at the bank, opens the bank window to collect suppliers and just stops there.

I've tried manually removing supplies and checked the suppliers are available, any ideas?

Edit - Selecting don't bank on start seems to have solved the issue - will let you know if it banks ok after completing first task 

Hey could you send a screen shot of your screen as well as the logger so we can diagnose the issue 

5 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hey could you send a screen shot of your screen as well as the logger so we can diagnose the issue 

Ive found the issue now. I won’t post the logs here but basically if I’ve got the mirror shield equip, it’s looking in the bank for another one.

specifically for Vanneka tasks etc it might take the mirror shield out for a cockatrice task then when it gets another tasks of basilisks it banks and tries to take your mirror shield out of the bank for the task (even though I’m still wearing it!)

hope that makes sense 

1 hour ago, Rob Owen said:

Ive found the issue now. I won’t post the logs here but basically if I’ve got the mirror shield equip, it’s looking in the bank for another one.

specifically for Vanneka tasks etc it might take the mirror shield out for a cockatrice task then when it gets another tasks of basilisks it banks and tries to take your mirror shield out of the bank for the task (even though I’m still wearing it!)

hope that makes sense 

Thanks I'll look into it 

It takes out 2 rings of dueling and keep trying to equip them by switching backand forth between them and once in a while it will go get a task and after it get it it will just stand there saying getting task or opens the bank and stands there other than that great script

Edited by coltonjbelk

6 hours ago, coltonjbelk said:

It takes out 2 rings of dueling and keep trying to equip them by switching backand forth between them and once in a while it will go get a task and after it get it it will just stand there saying getting task or opens the bank and stands there other than that great script

Hi Colton. Thanks for the report. We'll look into this :) Did restarting the script fix the issue for you? Do you have logs you can post? 

Edited by Juggles