Anyone experiencing an absurd amount of bans?

kashxz

I had an account that was 2 years old banned randomly the other day. I've been using injection mode for months with no problems, and I only use premium scripts with good botting habits. I was randomly banned on that account, my first ban. 

I had a pure that I botted very lightly on, nothing in comparison to the first account, using the same methods and I got banned. So I figured my ip had been flagged or something and I had heard there was problems with injection mode.

So I bought VIP for mirror mode, bought a proxy, and I've been playing on a new account for about 2 weeks now (didn't bot once during that time) and started botting yesterday for only an hour!!! I was babysitting it as well. Woke up today to a ban. I created the account on a proxy, email and everything took all the right steps. I know the script isn't the problem because I've been using it for a long time and so has my friends. 

Is Jamflex just getting too good at bot detecting? Any thoughts?