I got hacked...

Tkha

Hi. I'm new to osbot and started using it yesterday. The scripts I downloaded are Team Cape's Agility, Juggle AIO Fighter, and Macro Killer.

I've been botting for a good 7-hour session and decided to go to bed. I noticed that my account randomly logged out as I was watching the bot earlier before logging out and thought it was just something up with the Jagax client. I woke up this morning and found that i'm at the grand exchange with a loss of 40+ mil. Everything valuable has been sold in the GE. 

Did anyone else have the same experience?

I want to say it's osbot only, because with my one and only new account being used on it was the only account that was hacked. I logged into my main account (on the regular client) and I still have my  800+ mil worth. 

If I was keylogged, then he could've taken my main information too. I logged into both my new account and main, but both with differen clients (osbot and regular jagex respectively). 

Edited by Tkha

4 minutes ago, Tkha said:

I want to say it's rsbot only, because with my one and only new account being used on it was the only account that was hacked. I logged into my main account (on the regular client) and I still have my  800+ mil worth. 

If I was keylogged, then he could've taken my main information too. I logged into both my new account and main, but both with differen clients (rsbot and regular jagex respectively). 

maybe you should start using osbot instead of rsbot then