Amazon Gift Cards?

Juggles

Good morning friends and Happy Christmas Eve :D
I was just wondering if accepting Amazon Giftcards as payment is a 100% safe method and cannot be charged back once applied to the account. 
I greatly appreciate your answers and hope everyone has an amazing day today. Maybe Santa will bring you some goodies.?‍?

15 minutes ago, Juggles said:

I was just wondering if accepting Amazon Giftcards as payment is a 100% safe method and cannot be charged back once applied to the account. 
I greatly appreciate your answers and hope everyone has an amazing day today. Maybe Santa will bring you some goodies.?‍?

Can't give an exact answer - but I'd assume if the Amazon GCs were bought with say a fraudulent card, and a dispute was raised against the transaction, it seems likely Amazon would, in turn, remove the balance from your account. 

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

no it's not safe and can always be disputed and you will lose the balance and possibly the amazon account (with all your balance) too.

• 2 weeks later...