1660 Total Main Banned :(

Retweets

Curious to see the info below please

- mirror or stealth (or mix) 

- Prem scripts or free? 

- Length of bot and legit play per day approx?

- Length of bot sessions until break 

- What bots did you use within the last two weeks?

I got a 1900 total using mirror almost the entire time while then using a mix of stealth and mirror (due to a hunter script) and about 2 weeks into using that I got a 2 day. 

Max hours botted for me was 4 hours a day with 2-3 legit play hours. Some days no botting and only legit play. Never more than an 45 to 70 minutes using the same bot. 

1 hour ago, memelord123 said:

Nice. how long did you bot for and what breaks did you take?

Roughly 5 months to achieve these stats (started with 99 fishing, that took me 2 months). Very random breaks, using three different kind of bots and scripts.

50 minutes ago, silentra1n said:

Did you not get a 2-day first?

Yes, I got a 2-day and perm ban. Then quashed those bans and got a 2-day and perm again :D.

41 minutes ago, bobbdylann said:

Curious to see the info below please

- mirror or stealth (or mix) 

- Prem scripts or free? 

- Length of bot and legit play per day approx?

- Length of bot sessions until break 

- What bots did you use within the last two weeks?

I got a 1900 total using mirror almost the entire time while then using a mix of stealth and mirror (due to a hunter script) and about 2 weeks into using that I got a 2 day. 

Max hours botted for me was 4 hours a day with 2-3 legit play hours. Some days no botting and only legit play. Never more than an 45 to 70 minutes using the same bot. 

Stealth only, only premium scripts.

I did do Slayer semi-legit, also used Perfect Fighter a lot. Played from 2-10 hours a day, very random.

I think that botting Agility got me perm banned in the end. Wanted to get 84 (banned after 81), and forgot to turn the bot off when I went out. Bot kept doing Agility for about 4-5 hours, which is way too much.

36 minutes ago, TripsOverFeet said:

Unfortunate, looks like some pretty good progress though! 

Are you going to attempt another account?

Don't know yet. Debating whether I want to commit this much to an account. Might attempt to create a different kind of account.

Edited by Retweets

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Retweets said:

Roughly 5 months to achieve these stats (started with 99 fishing, that took me 2 months). Very random breaks, using three different kind of bots and scripts.

Yes, I got a 2-day and perm ban. Then quashed those bans and got a 2-day and perm again :D.

Stealth only, only premium scripts.

I did do Slayer semi-legit, also used Perfect Fighter a lot. Played from 2-10 hours a day, very random.

I think that botting Agility got me perm banned in the end. Wanted to get 84 (banned after 81), and forgot to turn the bot off when I went out. Bot kept doing Agility for about 4-5 hours, which is way too much.

Don't know yet. Debating whether I want to commit this much to an account. Might attempt to create a different kind of account.

How exactly did you quash all 3 bans? Different botting IP from creation IP? 

Edited by silentra1n