Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, ayampenyet said:

How does the teleport works? It seems that i am training at Chaos druid and it teleport to varrock?

Why didnt it teleport to falador instead?

Hi good question. So 99% of scripts on osbot use something called Webwalker. It is basically an AI that finds the easiest routes to walk. Since teleporting to Varrock is "closer" to a bank than teleporting to Varrock, it does this. Now if you don't have any varrock teleports on you, it can't do this. I believe the script withdraws a Falador teleport automatically so just don't use Varrock teleports and it can't teleport you there. Any script with an AIO though has to use webwalker because scripters cannot write paths for such a large script 

2 hours ago, Arii said:

so i had purchased this script today and i love it so far on a 10hr proggie and its going smooth but i was wondering would you be able to add lumby frogs into "monsters included" its a nice place to gain xp and suicide once you die its an instant walk back to spot just a suggestion tho 

You can just do it yourself by starting it in the area and saving your settings. Then it will always use that spot :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Juggles said:

You can just do it yourself by starting it in the area and saving your settings. Then it will always use that spot :)

so i did just that but the problem im coming across now is when i die it will run back to area and fight but wont equip my scim ill just be kicking, i have also tried "upgrade weapon" hoping itll equip after dying but it wont any suggestions?

1 hour ago, rigpig said:

Very dissappointed in the prayer option, was babysitting the script running. set to use prayer between 20-25 prayer points. worked well for 25 minutes. looked away died cause it didnt pot up in time. Tried few times repeated the problem.

Hey I am sorry to hear that. Could you send me a picture of what your logger said as well as what the status was when this occurred so I can check into it for you?

So it worked originally but randomly died? 
What monster were you training on if I may ask?

The monster you were training on, can they hit through prayer at all or is it 100% safe?