Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi, what do you need for this script? any Teleports or so?

Im just getting back and i want to bot some during the nights. if i bot in caves etc - does it use ladders to get to the bank etc? ive tried some bots out that for ex. get stuck on hillgiants in the cave close to varrock even tho i have the key.

Is this sctipt viable anywhere at any time ?

15 minutes ago, Xudam said:

Hi, what do you need for this script? any Teleports or so?

Im just getting back and i want to bot some during the nights. if i bot in caves etc - does it use ladders to get to the bank etc? ive tried some bots out that for ex. get stuck on hillgiants in the cave close to varrock even tho i have the key.

Is this sctipt viable anywhere at any time ?

Well it supports every task. Yes hill giants uses the key. If you run into any issues just let us know. We respond fastest on discord 

47 minutes ago, Xudam said:

Hi, what do you mean by task? Slayer tasks? 

Im looking for a grindbot that i can get mainskills with like, attack/str/def/magic and ranged

That farms an area, banks, resupplies food - then goes back to grind again

Sorry thought you commented on the slayer script. 

Yes this script kills monsters, eats food, loots and banks 

As long As webwalker supports the area it will work. Webwalker works for 99% of monsters 

Hey Juggles bought your scrip recently,

Idk why but the script automatically goes to the nearest bank whenever the break time arrives, this is very bad for the setup I have,

How can I disable it I haven't found an opition, if I'm doing short runs it's impossible to use and it also gets stuck sometimes,

Custom area doesn't work either because it needs to be changed every time I change locations

Others scripts don't have this built in by default. Could you show me a way to disable it or please add an option.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nerotos said:

Hey Juggles bought your scrip recently,

Idk why but the script automatically goes to the nearest bank whenever the break time arrives, this is very bad for the setup I have,

How can I disable it I haven't found an opition, if I'm doing short runs it's impossible to use and it also gets stuck sometimes,

Custom area doesn't work either because it needs to be changed every time I change locations

Others scripts don't have this built in by default. Could you show me a way to disable it or please add an option.

Thanks!

Hi the reason the script has this is because a lot of monsters are aggro so you cannot break when you are at the monster. The only way to break is to walk away from the combat zone. There is no way for the script to no where there is no combat without me putting in predetermined spots such as the nearest bank or YOU the user entering your own break area.

34 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Hi the reason the script has this is because a lot of monsters are aggro so you cannot break when you are at the monster. The only way to break is to walk away from the combat zone. There is no way for the script to no where there is no combat without me putting in predetermined spots such as the nearest bank or YOU the user entering your own break area.

Perhaps just an option to disable it, if the user knows the area is non-aggro it would be really handy