Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

best way to run this so I dont get banned? ive read on here run for 2-3 hours with breaks, do you mean like 2-3 hours a day, with breaks inbetween those times, then stop for the day? or run 2-3 hours, take a break, then keep going for another 2-3 hours? trying to find a thread elsewhere but cant find anything

*edit*

got banned already, got like 25 quest points in 2 hours earlier and trained on chickens for a hour and ran to the GE and got banned. 4th account in a week. i quit

Edited by drewhasdirtyham

13 hours ago, drewhasdirtyham said:

best way to run this so I dont get banned? ive read on here run for 2-3 hours with breaks, do you mean like 2-3 hours a day, with breaks inbetween those times, then stop for the day? or run 2-3 hours, take a break, then keep going for another 2-3 hours? trying to find a thread elsewhere but cant find anything

*edit*

got banned already, got like 25 quest points in 2 hours earlier and trained on chickens for a hour and ran to the GE and got banned. 4th account in a week. i quit

Hey. Possibly your IP is flagged? Usually after 1 acc is banned on an IP you want to try a new one. 
Also it seems like you a running the account in F2P? It has a lot higher ban rate than P2P. 

59 minutes ago, venomie said:

I have had three accounts banned using this script within 12 hours. Including one brand new that had been running for less than 10 minutes. (I ran tutorial island legit on osrs client)

Edit:

All three were created and used under different IP addresses through a vpn.

Hey are you botting in F2P? Common things like cows, chickens especially in F2P has a higher ban rate. I suggest secluded areas and try to bot 2-3 hours MAX daily. Botting must be smart. if you botted 12 hours in one day then there's a high chance of ban with any script 

6 hours ago, lancelot said:

This bot does the same thing for it's "anti-ban." Just checks your skill tab over and over, it's really obvious to spot with just the naked eye. Imagine what JAGEX can see in the console.

There's a multitude of things that goes into the logic of the script. Yes the script will occasionally open up the skills tab to check xp, as would any other player. But that is one of the few things it does. 
I won't go into details because we do not know who is lurking these forums for anti bot measures but the bot includes many other features that it performs while it is fighting monsters. 
It also includes forming random paths each time it walks to and from monsters, forming maximum click boxes on NPCs/Objects and generating random clicks in this box each time it interacts, AFK mode where it acts likes the user is watching Netflix/off the screen.
Also, users are able to create their own "antiban", per say, by altering a few settings in the GUI. These include, but are not limited to, choosing when the bot will eat food, choosing when the bot will spec, a whole array of different leveling up features and gear profiles, personal looting so each user loots whatever item they choose and no two lists are the same, etc. 
There are many other things but like I said I do not want to go into much detail as Jagex could monitor these forums and try to figure out how to combat these bots. 

3 minutes ago, Teggy_Boy said:

Perhaps I'm using this wrong. 

It's working very well so far, but when the inventory is full of loot, it will not make a bank run. Is it designed to only bank when food is empty? I would much appreciate taking my loot to the bank, then running back to continue training/looting.

Yes it banks when out of food. Use the setting to eat food to clear space when your inv is fullill

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Yes it banks when out of food. Use the setting to eat food to clear space when your inv is fullill

Okay I'll do that. Thank you!

Does this support wildcard when entering loot names (ie *Rune), rather than typing each name of rune (ie Water Rune, Air Rune, Fire Rune etc..)?

Edited by Teggy_Boy
Clarification

2 hours ago, Teggy_Boy said:

Okay I'll do that. Thank you!

Does this support wildcard when entering loot names (ie *Rune), rather than typing each name of rune (ie Water Rune, Air Rune, Fire Rune etc..)?

For this, enter the name of each item. You can save settings though so it is only required to do it once 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Juggles said:

For this, enter the name of each item. You can save settings though so it is only required to do it once 

So I've set the script to eat to clear space for loot. However, when down to the last food item, it will eat it, then bank without picking up the last loot and leaving an empty space in inventory while running to bank. Is this normal? It looks quite non-human.

I sure wish this script could just bank after a full inv of loot, without needing to run out of food to bank.

1 hour ago, Teggy_Boy said:

So I've set the script to eat to clear space for loot. However, when down to the last food item, it will eat it, then bank without picking up the last loot and leaving an empty space in inventory while running to bank. Is this normal? It looks quite non-human.

I sure wish this script could just bank after a full inv of loot, without needing to run out of food to bank.

I would recommend bringing less food then if you're not using it all. When I played Runescape legit, I would just eat food to clear inventory spots for loot because you loose more time banking than the price of food. I recommend Trout if you're looking for cheap food just to top off healing. Try reducing the amount of food though if you have too much

11 minutes ago, Juggles said:

I would recommend bringing less food then if you're not using it all. When I played Runescape legit, I would just eat food to clear inventory spots for loot because you loose more time banking than the price of food. I recommend Trout if you're looking for cheap food just to top off healing. Try reducing the amount of food though if you have too much

I'm now only bringing one piece of food. The real issue is that the food is being eaten to clear an inventory slot for loot, but no more loot is picked up after eating. So then the bot runs back to bank with 1 empty space. 

And on another note; if I choose not to use food, the bot will never bank. I see this as a huge downfall of this script imo. 

I'm not trying to be rude, btw. 

Edited by Teggy_Boy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Teggy_Boy said:

I'm now only bringing one piece of food. The real issue is that the food is being eaten to clear an inventory slot for loot, but no more loot is picked up after eating. So then the bot runs back to bank with 1 empty space. 

And on another note; if I choose not to use food, the bot will never bank. I see this as a huge downfall of this script imo. 

I'm not trying to be rude, btw. 

If you choose to not use food, when the inventory is full, it doesn't go to the bank? It should be