Ultimate Firemaker

Malcolm

Kind of feel scammed, script doesn't work at varrock west bank just grabs logs and sits there and no errors or anything in logs that interesting other than logging the scripts and bank pins, breaks etc. 7 hours this script has been running and zero xp gained. This was yesterday, tried again today, 

tried ge location today and the script did something but not much. ms was on 150 and the script only burnt 1700 logs in 9 hours 

- both instances was using mirror

Edited by ScamCityRS
- both instances was using mirror

• 2 weeks later...

Often times it'll misclick/dead click the logs too early, theres then a delay of 10-15 seconds until it checks and tries lighting again.

This would be a non issue but it often happens back to back to back, blocking my xp/hr at 50k.

I wouldnt mind  every so often because I mean, i suppose it looks legit but yeah

On mirror mode btw.

It carries on with human intervention, then fails again. 

Edited by notpsojosh

• 2 weeks later...

Bought script, runs oke sometimes wants to light a log too fast (which should be fixed tbh)
Downside is that progessive mode doesn't buy the logs for you but ah well.

Apart from lighting a log sometimes too fast and getting stuck for 10 seconds, it works great! Really happends often once every inventory @Malcolm is this known and will this be fixed? 

Edited by Failure

3 hours ago, Failure said:

Bought script, runs oke sometimes wants to light a log too fast (which should be fixed tbh)
Downside is that progessive mode doesn't buy the logs for you but ah well.

Apart from lighting a log sometimes too fast and getting stuck for 10 seconds, it works great! Really happends often once every inventory @Malcolm is this known and will this be fixed? 

I can take a look at this issue. Thanks for the report :doge:

• 3 weeks later...