Always banned

skaterrsteve

Ive used proxys, ive used vpn ive tried different bots i only bot for 3 hours a day and always banned even the bankers i dont bot i just trade the stuff too. ill use vpn make banker be in switzerland and the bots in uk but still they get linked and banned./ whats everyone doing to not get banned in 2 days

is this some kind of meme that you are trying to make the "bankers" appear legit by running them on swiss ips?

You seem to know that you bot methods that have high banrates since you bank your profits on different accounts so just trade the gp to non botted accounts more frequently to not lose gp on bans

i said i do the tutorial legit. and also ez11 i asked a question you didnt answer at allllll. i use a vpn cause my ip address is flagged they ban me very quick if you dont have anything to say go somewhere else. how can you get a macro ban if you dont macro ? i dont understand what your saying

36 minutes ago, ez11 said:

is this some kind of meme that you are trying to make the "bankers" appear legit by running them on swiss ips?

You seem to know that you bot methods that have high banrates since you bank your profits on different accounts so just trade the gp to non botted accounts more frequently to not lose gp on bans

Hes right and I feel like your post kinda has Autism.

- Your method of doing things is clearly not working.
- Try not botting on the account holding your money
- Change the scripts you are using or the amount of bot time per script E.g. Don't come off tut island with an account made 1 day ago and then go using a shitty woodcutter for 3 hours if you know it's going to get you banned.
- Plan for the ban if you're a suicide mission .
 If not then your pushing your accounts to hard when you bot or the scrips you're using are just detectable as fuck,

Edited by Elixar

31 minutes ago, Night said:

We're not the ones getting banned :boge:

no shit thats why im asking what your doing did you read the post?

31 minutes ago, Aqua said:

People change methods if it doesn't work for them. Your mulers are getting linked because you interact with them..

did you read the post? ive changed my ways go an vpn now im looking to change my ways again i asked what people are doing?

2 minutes ago, Keebler said:

play legit xd

i do..? im on a botting forum figuring the botting side out?