Staking bot

packthebowlll

5 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

and why's that?

because why would you want to risk a staking account and the gp on it on a bot ? why not just stake yourself. if your trying to x stake on multiple accounts then just play on the multiple accounts at once insted of getting a bot to do it for you since its not worth the Risk (staking account 100M gp + gp you havee on the acc) vs reward (a couple mill gp if you win )

Edited by cadmanmonkey

3 minutes ago, cadmanmonkey said:

because why would you want to risk a staking account and the gp on it on a bot ? why not just stake yourself. if your trying to x stake on multiple accounts then just play on the multiple accounts at once insted of getting a bot to do it for you since its not worth the risk vs reward 

that's like saying "don't bot zulrah, because you can do it by hand and not get banned". It's quite simple to me, risk vs reward

Edited by packthebowlll

1 minute ago, packthebowlll said:

that's like saying "don't bot zulrah, because you can do it by hand and not get banned" 

You might want to remove that signature of yours ?

13 minutes ago, NakedPotato said:

They are not allowed on OSBot.

As SDN script. The user is allowed to get it made as a Private Script.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

and why's that?

You are looking for the opinions of a large community on a bot application that is so niche that the good scripts cost thousands to buy and are only used by a handful of users. The only demographic that can offer you useful advice on staking bots are the least likely to want to help you.

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

You are looking for the opinions of a large community on a bot application that is so niche that the good scripts cost thousands to buy and are only used by a handful of users. The only demographic that can offer you useful advice on staking bots are the least likely to want to help you.

of course, but without the post - those who are 'least likely to want to help' won't know I'm looking for help?

Edited by packthebowlll

Just now, packthebowlll said:

of course, but without the post - those who are 'least likely to want to help' won't know I'm looking for help?

let me rephrase. These people make tens of billions off that niche. The more people doing it, the less money they make. It's not a case of them being "unlikely to help", more a case of "More people successfully doing this could cost them a lot of money and therefore anyone actually involved in this will never help you"

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

let me rephrase. These people make tens of billions off that niche. The more people doing it, the less money they make. It's not a case of them being "unlikely to help", more a case of "More people successfully doing this could cost them a lot of money and therefore anyone actually involved in this will never help you"

Lol all of that is obvious, I got that in the first post.. it's just like any other botting activity. But again, without this post how are they gonna know? There's always one person out there willing to share their knowledge. 

13 minutes ago, Tony said:

yeah what he said!

I just need this month to end so I am back home...

<3

• Like 1