Client detected.

UncleHard

1 minute ago, Maldesto said:

If they were detecting the client dont you think you would be instantly banned upon logging in? Or everyone that used our client would be banned? You got caught, probably by running it to long or not taking breaks.

I actually have information from a trusted source that the anti botting teams resources get cut next month and the guy with the least bans can pack his stuff and leave.

Knowing this information and using a bit of critical thinking its no surprise that people report getting banned more often right now.

39 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

If they were detecting the client dont you think you would be instantly banned upon logging in? Or everyone that used our client would be banned? You got caught, probably by running it to long or not taking breaks.

No they wouldnt instantly ban upon logging in lol. They would ban as soon as you ran a script, how they would tell is besides the point BUSTER BROWN

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

Running my farm of 150 bots just fine. Catch me at karajama docks. Ask my fishing level and I'll respond 

I'm coming with an army of chat bots.... Juggles I need a favor I need to commission a ask fishing level chat bot and I need to borrow a few hundred accounts....

<3

7 hours ago, ez11 said:

I actually have information from a trusted source that the anti botting teams resources get cut next month and the guy with the least bans can pack his stuff and leave.

Knowing this information and using a bit of critical thinking its no surprise that people report getting banned more often right now.

We should stop botting this month?

and back to bot after this month?

9 hours ago, Maldesto said:

If i could use injection i would but none of my injection bots are making it past 1 week.

Even tried a 2 month old acc botted for 4 hours combat slayer and did 2 quests via stealth with short breaks every 35mins banned next day

3 hours ago, UncleHard said:

If i could use injection i would but none of my injection bots are making it past 1 week.

Even tried a 2 month old acc botted for 4 hours combat slayer and did 2 quests via stealth with short breaks every 35mins banned next day

Ye but after all that.... did you return to the same script?

18 hours ago, Maldesto said:

They would never do that. It's better not to leave the bot devs any hints from Jagex POV.

Imagine if there were like 10 threads about bot client induced bans, client developer would most certainly start with the building process of a new, better one.

Instead, flag them and don't even bother searching for evidence in the haystack. Anything obvious onward that points to being bot-ish, bam.

Pretty much like why the ban waves- or delays are done. When everything is unclear and foggy, there is more guesswork rather than.. facts, for making better scripts. 

Edited by viking

50 minutes ago, BronzeTier said:

Stealth Quester is a known instaban maybe read a fucking thread for once. Enjoy your premium ban generator. Plus it doesn't support Mirror Mode. 

I've already posted in the thread about the bans multiple times and he said he made changes to the script to prevent bans, so maybe you should read a fucking thread for once.

• Alek locked this topic