Questions about account buying.

dobbybot

Hey guys im just wondering your guys' experience in buying a high combat main account for osrs. Over 2 years ago I have bought a g maul pure before and it got recovered the same day but I did a trade for a league of legends account so I didnt have any proof of purchase to leave back feedback on the seller. 

ANYWAYS. long story short I have the opportunity to buy a very high level main account from what seems like a very reputable seller but I dont want to just actually be throwing money away if account recovery is so common so I want to get some opinions/ insight on the state of account selling right now 

9 minutes ago, EzWin said:

Every account can always be recovered. 

thats the scary part and im not worried about the money its the time I would put into the account which is aids if the recover a year later

6 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

I would recommend to buy from someone with at least 100 feedbacks.

yea the person Im looking at has 100% feedback with 1 netural that was for selling a guy a botted account 

11 minutes ago, fashioncows said:

Look at people who have sold a lot of accounts and actually have something to lose from recovering an account. Donor status, feedback and number of accounts sold with no problems is what you should look at!

yea I completley agree the people who are trying to do buisness are way better then the people "quitting and selling the account"

Honestly mains in my experience are more likely to get recovered over the time than any other account.  As for buying accounts, generally you want someone with high feedback but even that doesn't really guarantee anything. A lot of people that were "trusted" have scam quit this place, so buying an account from anyone is never safe.

In my opinion you should avoid buying accounts from strangers. I bought an account myself in 2007 and it was recovered in 2014. Felt pretty bad to be honest to lose all that time and work  I spent on the account.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flashbacks420 said:

probly should just buy off gold site where u have a refund option if recovered 

So he's gonna scam the gold site?!

thats not how it works. 

Imagine buying a car using a credit card, the car getting stolen and then refusing to pay your Cc due to not having the car anymore. Well I guess it works if you file for bankruptcy in America xD

Edited by Juggles

2 minutes ago, Juggles said:

So he's gonna scam the gold site?!

thats not how it works. 

Imagine buying a car using a credit card, the car getting stolen and then refusing to pay your Cc due to not having the car anymore. Well I guess it works if you file for bankruptcy in America xD

gold sites buy the account from another person , so if the gold site sells you the account and its recovered the gold site will refund you and charge back on the person who they had brought it from?

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:28 AM, dobbybot said:

thats the scary part and im not worried about the money its the time I would put into the account which is aids if the recover a year later

yea the person Im looking at has 100% feedback with 1 netural that was for selling a guy a botted account 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:53 AM, Evade said:

Depending of the amount of money you have you are better to make the account then pay for services.

speaking of this.... I'll make you an account. PM me.... I may not have a lot of feedback but my pride and joy is creating accounts and questing ^__^

<3 

(I wont scam you XD I don't wanna lose my shiny Pips XD)

Edited by Knuckolls
definitely