How do you guys like the new site?

RoomScape

3 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Why dont you feel bad for the Scripter 3s that have rank, which requires advanced skills and hard work to achieve, devalued by creditcard warriors just buying a rank that looks the same as theirs :boge: ?

Scripter III is little different slightly darker blue just a close match though.

6 minutes ago, ThatGamerBlue said:

why were you banned?

also who unbanned you pls stay banned next time

I said mods don't check IP's and that was considered offensive language and harassment to the staff so I was banned for 3 days.

It was a temp ban. Was my name crossed out or something?

Edited by RoomScape

1 minute ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

You weren't very nice to me on one of the first posts I made here, so therefore: I don't like you. You probably don't remember because you're that way with everyone ?

Not sure what I wasn't very nice about. Maybe I was sarcastic and you took it the wrong way or I was letting you know something and got offended by that for whatever reason, but alright.

24 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

You're a funny guy.

Yeah, that's what I kind of mean. p****bot and other sites use this. Wonder if it's because of design or better security/options.

Permanent ban for what?

I know I am.

It seems however every post you make or every thread as of late, literally is just a form of insult to anyone.

4 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I know I am.

It seems however every post you make or every thread as of late, literally is just a form of insult to anyone.

I'm sorry that sarcasm in the spam forum is such an issue and people are so sensitive to what a sarcastic guy is saying on an online forum. If that really affects people then they need to seriously look at themselves. 

5 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I'm sorry that sarcasm in the spam forum is such an issue and people are so sensitive to what a sarcastic guy is saying on an online forum. If that really affects people then they need to seriously look at themselves. 

I never knew an opinion was based off sarcasm.

And I think you would find you said "you don't like it" so yes it's affecting you not them.

6 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I never knew an opinion was based off sarcasm.

And I think you would find you said "you don't like it" so yes it's affecting you not them.

Opinions are opinions.

Sarcasm is sarcasm.

There's a difference. If I state my opinion or fact, I state that. When I post sarcasm, I post sarcasm. 

2 minutes ago, Alek said:

Hey just a reminder to keep the discussion relatively on topic before the mods come and hand out naps.

This is spam so that doesn't even make sense though. Isn't the point of spam for spam? I get community discussion and other sections but I never understand them locking threads in spam for 'off topic' or other similar reasons.

2 minutes ago, Alek said:

Hey just a reminder to keep the discussion relatively on topic before the mods come and hand out naps.

Just now, RoomScape said:

Opinions are opinions.

Sarcasm is sarcasm.

There's a difference. If I state my opinion or fact, I state that. When I post sarcasm, I post sarcasm. 

Hi @Alek, and no Room you're wrong.

As Alek just pointed out it's a "discussion" of if you like it or not, not a sarcastic gesture. My comment was stated upon this opinion, as for me at least I do not care about what the sites looks are, more if it's able to be used and is fully operational as it should be, and it is. 

You are not posting sarcasm though, you are posting opinion, and not fact either. Opinions are not facts, they are opinions, sarcasm is sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Hi @Alek, and no Room you're wrong.

As Alek just pointed out it's a "discussion" of if you like it or not, not a sarcastic gesture. My comment was stated upon this opinion, as for me at least I do not care about what the sites looks are, more if it's able to be used and is fully operational as it should be, and it is. 

You are not posting sarcasm though, you are posting opinion, and not fact either. Opinions are not facts, they are opinions, sarcasm is sarcasm.

What are you even talking about? Are you referring to my posts, this thread or another thread? I'm confused because you mention one thing then refer to another.

This thread is my opinion about the new site look and I wanted to see what other opinions were. Obviously opinions aren't facts, I never said that anywhere ever.