New mod.

RoomScape

4 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

you need a personality, not only postcountr / trader feedback to be a mod.

How dare you say I have no personality. I will let you know that I do have very high post count and trader feedback so my personality is very much diverse and exotic like a beautiful butterfly. You just cannot understand it because you are not on my level yet and so I feel for you, poor soul. 

9 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

How dare you say I have no personality. I will let you know that I do have very high post count and trader feedback so my personality is very much diverse and exotic like a beautiful butterfly. You just cannot understand it because you are not on my level yet and so I feel for you, poor soul. 

to be fair, you do need a very high IQ to understand how high post count and trader feedback are truly related with a good personality.

3 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

to be fair, you do need a very high IQ to understand how high post count and trader feedback are truly related with a good personality.

Exactly! My customer service skills are impeccable and my professional skills are through the roof. I wear a suit whenever I PM people and have things completed on the specified time or earlier. I’ve met thousands of people and done thousands more in trades and have had to adjust my personality slightly for each trade. I’m not fake, I’m just a salesman and so I need to make my customer happy, thus amazing customer service skills. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Exactly! My customer service skills are impeccable and my professional skills are through the roof. I wear a suit whenever I PM people and have things completed on the specified time or earlier. I’ve met thousands of people and done thousands more in trades and have had to adjust my personality slightly for each trade. I’m not fake, I’m just a salesman and so I need to make my customer happy, thus amazing customer service skills. 

with that said however, you still won't be a MM for an organs trade