Chuckle Recovered my acc

Anomaly

what I have offered is very fair but now hes trying to extort me for 140$ 

50e613de7529087d176e185ce9f1b7ba.png

I know it was my mistake and I should definitely pay for it. but this is extreme ? 

Whats your thoughts I have tried my best to be more than fair with him considering the real total of what he lost was around 85-90$ 

I shall withdraw my offer and await a final decision from staff here. 

Thank you.

Edited by Chuckle

54 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

what I have offered is very fair but now hes trying to extort me for 140$ 

50e613de7529087d176e185ce9f1b7ba.png

I know it was my mistake and I should definitely pay for it. but this is extreme ? 

Whats your thoughts I have tried my best to be more than fair with him considering the real total of what he lost was around 85-90$ 

I shall withdraw my offer and await a final decision from staff here. 

Thank you.

@mods please look at eveidence posted previous to this

I have calculated the price of the skills raised using well known services with medium cost methods and the skill difference in the account is approximately 55m. With current gold rate of ~.7 this comes to $38.50, plus the original $72 for the account cost, and around $8 for the bank value. This comes to $118.50, which I will round up to $130 for the inconvenience of having to file a dispute and the loss of the account he trained. I believe this figure is an accurate value and fair medium between the two parties. @Chuckle please pay this amount to Anomaly in BTC and let us know when you have done so.

• Like 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Chuckle said:

I am not sure why its rounded up by 12.5$ or why 5.7m bank is valued at 8$ but I accept your decision regardless 

waiting for him to provide BTC address on skype. 

Give him $120.00 or he can take the account back if you haven't already paid. If you have this comment is void. 

53 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

Still no BTC address dispite him being online and reacting to posts in here

4ce23d5f2922b1d89ac3a7999bd83174.png

1cc21ecfdfe9d4ccebbd4db2ee4fea7d.png

He is just trying to drag this out as long as possible.

no idea why hes being so childish... @Anomaly I need your BTC address.  

c4d645e48f82c111835d3bf5cb68e50e.png

I understand you're just trying to bait me to get angry so you can justify your sketchy behavior, by attacking my character. 

EDIT: My other non memb. Zulrah acc that botted the same hours as the one you recovered had this on it and I have no reason to believe

that the account you recovered wouldn't have the exact same gear. Now I don't take daily screenshots of GP value and items, so this can't be proven 

I tried to say in OP that this was a mistake / misunderstanding, but we both damn well know, that there was more then 10m value on that account. How long can you get away with your lies? @Chuckle

SclK4Cy.png

&

@Chuckle why do you still have the account information 8 months after you sold it? 

Edited by Anomaly
  • Like 1

He is basically trying to scam here with this story that there was more on the account.

It was F2P and I had to bond it. I have a video & Gyazo of all the MEMBERS items 

I made 1 mistake and owned up 2 it. I never lied or changed my story I happily accepted the refund amount even when it was way over what he should be getting.

But this accusation that I removed gear from a F2P account is pretty much scamming its not even possible to remove members items without bonding a account. 

"see gyazo in the edited bit bottom of page 1"

video edited here:

I would really like this looked at or at least acknowledged 

Edited by Chuckle
removing video

27 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

He is basically trying to scam here with this story that there was more on the account.

It was F2P and I had to bond it. I have a video & Gyazo of all the MEMBERS items 

I made 1 mistake and owned up 2. I never lied or changed my story I happily accepted the refund amount even when it was way over what he should be getting.

But this accusation that I removed gear from a F2P account is pretty much scamming its not even possible to remove members items without bonding a account. 

"see gyazo in the edited bit bottom of page 1"

video edited here:

I would really like this looked at or at least acknowledged 

You're a wolf in sheeps clothing buddy. Something's gotta give with you. BTC address sent, I'll let you know when I receive payment @Night

Edited by Anomaly
  • Like 1