Hardware ID’s (New to Botting)

TheRavenOsrs

Hey guys, quick question

I was hoping some of you could broaden my knowledge on the ‘Hardware ID’ (HWID) aspect when it comes to Botting.. Following reading a Botting guide it was suggested I change this before I start so I did (whilst saving the original ID for my main)

As far as this forum is concerned, from what I’ve read I’m currently doing things mostly right. Purchased a proxy for a fresh IP, made said bot account on the new IP rather than my main ip, botted ‘smartly’ and if anything possibly a tad overly cautious for the first week.

I was only posing this question as I would like to add some suicide bots in to the mix, either on a new vpn/proxy to the main bot and main legit account and wondered how PC hardware ID came In to the equation and if anyone here has knowingly been banned due to this.

Sorry that this was a tad jumbled, it seemed an odd question to ask. I will happily clarify anything in the comments below.

Thanks!

Raven

Edited by TheRavenOsrs

13 minutes ago, Alek said:

You have no idea what you are changing. 

I understand the basic concept of a windows computers hardware ID and why it is there.

I am just checking with experienced botters to see if hardware id bans were a thing like this person stated or if I/others who got this information had been unknowingly scaremongered

Edited by TheRavenOsrs

35 minutes ago, TheRavenOsrs said:

So with that knowledge, I’m technically safe playing legit on my main account on my home IP while my bot is happily running away on the proxy IP?

Yes, only thing putting you in danger would be if both the accounts interacted frequently but it would be negligible.

1 hour ago, TheRavenOsrs said:

I understand the basic concept of a windows computers hardware ID and why it is there.

I am just checking with experienced botters to see if hardware id bans were a thing like this person stated or if I/others who got this information had been unknowingly scaremongered

More like the volume serial number which is not "hardware id". Hardware id is not something that can be changed or is specific to an operating system.