To all you F2P botters.

RoomScape

Please calm down. I'm trying to level mining and I have to fight against your scripts. It's not necessarily hard but I just can't AFK train since you guys have your bots.

Please chill a bit and let me train in peace. I'll go P2P after I level some stats a bit.

Thanks.

PS: I'm probably killing this one guy's mining xp/hr as I'm not letting him get any iron ore. rip

Edited by RoomScape

4 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I will once I train my F2P stats.

It's not worth it brother. I get that it's fun being F2P and all and before these massive F2P farms started it probably was. Nowadays you're just wasting your time. Just get a bond and limit yourself to F2P area & items if it's the feel you're after and you won't have to compete for tin ores vs 30 bots. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RDM said:

I thought you bought a bond? tisk tisk, come to the chatbox

I did but it ran out.

2 hours ago, LeBron said:

It's not worth it brother. I get that it's fun being F2P and all and before these massive F2P farms started it probably was. Nowadays you're just wasting your time. Just get a bond and limit yourself to F2P area & items if it's the feel you're after and you won't have to compete for tin ores vs 30 bots. 

It's definitely not fun being f2p. I just rather not waste my mem training f2p stats in f2p areas when i can do it in f2p. Need to train mining, wc and cooking mainly. Maybe a little fm. Then I'll get mem again.

1 hour ago, Norscax said:

soon all the trees will be invaded and u wont be able to chop a single tree

I'm just power training. Not concerned about banking but the same goes for these bots, lol.