Tell us about your noob days.

RoomScape

In rs classic I had two girlfriends but then they met each other in the pub at varrock and both started talking about their boyfriend, and then they soon figured out I was double dipping. They both wanted rid of me after that, although I got back in with my favourite one after I gave her brother an adamant platebody to talk to her and say I'm sorry.

Every single word is true, except in hindsight they may not have actually been females...I was a wee 7-8 year old boy leave me alone.

Edit: I only read the title, not the money making part, rip.

Edited by Jackthedon

18 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

In rs classic I had two girlfriends but then they met each other in the pub at varrock and both started talking about their boyfriend, and then they soon figured out I was double dipping. They both wanted rid of me after that, although I got back in with my favourite one after I gave her brother an adamant platebody to talk to her and say I'm sorry.

Every single word is true, except in hindsight they may not have actually been females...I was a wee 7-8 year old boy leave me alone.

Edit: I only read the title, not the money making part, rip.

This guy is 7-8 and trying to have two gf's. rip

• 1 month later...

Ok so i hope you's all find this as funny as i did eventually haha ,

so i have only recently come back to runescape with in the last month but used to play way back before the wildy got taken out and the game was ruined anyway so ive been back for around a week got pretty basic stats around 60 40 65 or something i think after loseing a few sets of rune i ended up finding a guy and he skulled on me with a blue party hat then his hat was pink , red , white ,green my heart started racing i put my dds on and spec'd him dead. 

my heat was racing as i could see all the hats in the pile , i cross the wildy ditch and check the invent price tool , says about 200k from the kill i was like nahhh no way its trippin or something ......haha i was the one tripping hence to say i didnt know holiday rares are worth fuck all these days ahh well life goes on 

2 hours ago, AUSmadman said:

Ok so i hope you's all find this as funny as i did eventually haha ,

so i have only recently come back to runescape with in the last month but used to play way back before the wildy got taken out and the game was ruined anyway so ive been back for around a week got pretty basic stats around 60 40 65 or something i think after loseing a few sets of rune i ended up finding a guy and he skulled on me with a blue party hat then his hat was pink , red , white ,green my heart started racing i put my dds on and spec'd him dead. 

my heat was racing as i could see all the hats in the pile , i cross the wildy ditch and check the invent price tool , says about 200k from the kill i was like nahhh no way its trippin or something ......haha i was the one tripping hence to say i didnt know holiday rares are worth fuck all these days ahh well life goes on 

They're worth a lot in RS3 but in 07 Jagex put so many in the game they're pretty useless now. Everyone and their mothers were buying party hats when 07 first came out since we all know their value in RS3 but due to that and their abundance, they're practically worthless. ?

I bet you shat a brick when you saw those hats, though. LOL

3 hours ago, manko said:

my noob days were spent at varrock power mining in my black armor set lol used to love the look off the black set back in RSc (this was before it was called RSC in 2002)

i all so used to sell food at the wild line as well to pkers and dualing people, and i all so dropped about 3/4 party hats when they were worth 10k :(

Black armor does look nice! I personally rocked Black armor (g) for a long time just because it looked so beautiful. :D

Hah, that food thing is pretty smart. Bet you made a decent amount doing that. x]

And yeah, so many people tell me about how they dropped/gave away party hats because they were useless. Sucks!

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 2:55 AM, RoomScape said:

They're worth a lot in RS3 but in 07 Jagex put so many in the game they're pretty useless now. Everyone and their mothers were buying party hats when 07 first came out since we all know their value in RS3 but due to that and their abundance, they're practically worthless. ?

I bet you shat a brick when you saw those hats, though. LOL

haha dam str8 i did mang =[ ahh well 

Edited by AUSmadman

On 6/9/2018 at 4:42 PM, RoomScape said:

Black armor does look nice! I personally rocked Black armor (g) for a long time just because it looked so beautiful. :D

Hah, that food thing is pretty smart. Bet you made a decent amount doing that. x]

And yeah, so many people tell me about how they dropped/gave away party hats because they were useless. Sucks!

yep i know some people that did it as well, loved PKing back then tho cos the 3 hit rule made 1 def pures so hard, 1 def 40 attack, 99 str, 1 magic/range only 25 prayer for prot item and just as much HP as you can get about 60ish was ok tho i know more had better

10 years ago roughly, I was Phishing at the pest control boat.

I would advertise a PC clan and ask people to visit fake forums, grab there login info, along with their I.P address.

I would then go on to ddos them untill logged, and take their bank.

Made billions.

Although back then it was a thrill to me to do that, it is not something I agree with now.

Harsh.

Edited by Only Nature

F2p yew? Big bones? Anyone? Haha. I remember I use to manually kill hill giants and chop yews and undersold myself. Then I got smart within couple weeks and introduced noobs to these wonderful f2p moneymaking methods and bought them from cheap and sold high. Don't remember the exact numbers but something like buying big bones for 250 ea and selling them for 380 ea. etc. 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:19 AM, Only Nature said:

10 years ago roughly, I was Phishing at the pest control boat.

I would advertise a PC clan and ask people to visit fake forums, grab there login info, along with their I.P address.

I would then go on to ddos them untill logged, and take their bank.

Made billions.

Although back then it was a thrill to me to do that, it is not something I agree with now.

Harsh.

That's not exactly you in your 'noob' days...

On 6/15/2018 at 2:41 AM, PapaMerch said:

Back in like 08/09 some dude told me that I could get a free whip if I just logged onto the "runescape" site and do something (I forgot what he said). So... I logged into "runescape" and next thing you know "You're already logged in". All I remember is being a sad kid crying over some runescape shit.

It was probably @Only Nature

On 6/20/2018 at 10:27 AM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

F2p yew? Big bones? Anyone? Haha. I remember I use to manually kill hill giants and chop yews and undersold myself. Then I got smart within couple weeks and introduced noobs to these wonderful f2p moneymaking methods and bought them from cheap and sold high. Don't remember the exact numbers but something like buying big bones for 250 ea and selling them for 380 ea. etc. 

I did the same thing but with mining ores. :D